my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » What animal are you scared of?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What animal are you scared of?
Small Wonder

Member # 172

Member Rated:

posted February 29, 2004 09:22      Profile for Small Wonder   Email Small Wonder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So my roommate and I have this ongoing debate about what to be scared of. I'm deathly scared of snakes. I mean something that has no legs and can move on land is just plain scary and not right. Let's not forget the fact that some are poisonous and deadly.

On the other hand my roommate is afraid of moths! Yes those harmless creatures, the ones you can squish with a rolled up magazine. Its kind of funny to watch her scream when there is one around her.

Anyways so I was wondering what animal scares you the most!

--------------------
"...And Really Bad Eggs"

Posts: 131 | From: Earth | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ken

Member # 204

Rate Member

posted February 29, 2004 22:26      Profile for Ken   Email Ken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Camel Spiders. Creepiest animal ever. Do a google search on them, it will freak you the fuck out.

--------------------
The Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin to fuck with!

Posts: 41 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted March 01, 2004 02:08      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Birds. Actually, most anything that flies unpredictably will freak me out. I once went into a butterfly garden and just about freaked. However, certain things don't bug me, like hummingbirds, I guess cause they tend to fly in the same place and always fly away if you approach them, never toward you.

[ March 01, 2004: Message edited by: kismet ]

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy K.

Member # 207

Rate Member

posted March 01, 2004 12:01      Profile for Christy K.   Email Christy K.   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't like alligators or crocodiles. Probably because they're not cute and furry like pandas or sea otters. But just the viciousness of alligators freak me out. And how they hide in swamps or in people's pools in the backyard. It's just scary. Eekers.

--Christy

--------------------
Arf arf

Posts: 66 | From: LA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted March 01, 2004 12:06      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
fish at the market...in the water they're fine, but frozen fish with the eyes still there freak the hell out of me.

i think some bugs bother me too.

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2004 07:47      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Chupacabra...definitely...if you can acll it an animal that is...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy K.

Member # 207

Rate Member

posted March 02, 2004 18:54      Profile for Christy K.   Email Christy K.   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Today I realized that I also hate cockroaches. There were a few lying dead outside the office door at work. They're so creepy looking. Not to mention dirty... and the fact that those things can survive nuclear fallouts.. so yea. That's right on my list too.

--Christy

--------------------
Arf arf

Posts: 66 | From: LA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted March 02, 2004 20:07      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PunkMunkey:

if you do a GIS on that you get the scariest looking vagina ever

murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted March 02, 2004 20:13      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike:

if you do a GIS on that you get the scariest looking vagina ever

holy sweet jesus.

--------------------
...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...

Posts: 148 | From: A Beautiful Oblivion | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted March 04, 2004 02:06      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't like to come across a Griffin in a dark alley.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted March 08, 2004 23:22      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PunkMunkey:

i'm scared as shit of aliens and the like, so it wasn't a good idea for me to GIS that before going to sleep. oh man, i'm going to have nightmares. there was one page that read, "keep your eyes open. you never know what's out there with you... watching you." that vagina didn't help either.

when i was younger, my dad took me fishing and i saw a beaver swimming along in the lake. it didn't bother me at first, but then we had to cross its dam. it scared me to death that it was going to get pissed for stepping on its crib and bite the shit out of my ankles. i'm not joking. i was seriously in tears, screaming and not wanting to cross it.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted March 09, 2004 10:08      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am scared of the three headed frog they found in England....eww gross.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Not_easy_to_please

Member # 202

Rate Member

posted July 30, 2004 12:08      Profile for Not_easy_to_please   Email Not_easy_to_please   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im scared of monkeys

--------------------
Behind the layer there is a soul
Behind the layer
Artificial born killer
God bless your soul
You need love
Unique love

Posts: 1 | From: Venezuela! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted July 30, 2004 23:15      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Surprisingly david didnt give my answer already..

Animal most scared of?

MAN

For shizzle.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted July 31, 2004 17:21      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
are you going to hunt them like mcbain?

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.