my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » w00t.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: w00t.
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted June 18, 2002 22:12      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey, i got a boyfriend. he's the one in the middle in this picture.
[IMG]http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/29402b07/bc/Julie%27s+Photos/Random+Friends/Scuuba+Ian+and+Aaron .jpg?bcoF6N9Aie8tbEsK[/IMG]
his name is Ian.

only problem is... now i have to be somewhat monogamous.
we have this rule that we can kiss other people, but only if we don't want to get involved with them in ways other than kissing.

but... hey. somebody actually likes me.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted June 18, 2002 22:20      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a fucked up relationship to me. Why kiss someone if you don't want to get involved with them? It would be a lie to kiss someone and say you didn't want to get involved, unless you are the type of person that makes out with strangers because you think it's friendly.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted June 18, 2002 23:30      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haven't you ever been with a person and been like "i don't want to date you, but i realllllllly wanna kiss you?"

--------------------

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 18, 2002 23:54      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thats a lame relationship policy! Unless of course, you are kissing me, then its ok for the time being.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted June 19, 2002 00:13      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i loooooove you paul. come visit me!

--------------------

kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 01:39      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
off the point but surely the drunken pash on the dancefloor can not be classified as cheating
can it?

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 19, 2002 10:51      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by tiddlywynk:
haven't you ever been with a person and been like "i don't want to date you, but i realllllllly wanna kiss you?"

No, but yes if you replace "realllllllly" with "realllllllllllllllllllllllllllly" and "kiss" with "screw". So call me when you're on the same wavelength as me

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 11:46      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I guess Indiana is behind the times. Crazy California kids.

--------------------

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted June 19, 2002 15:22      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bah. I want a boyfriend too. Jealousy.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted June 20, 2002 01:05      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
why do your pictures never work for me?

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted June 28, 2002 16:47      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Erimica:
why do your pictures never work for me?

this one should:

--------------------

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted June 28, 2002 20:53      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What a stud muffin. Why is he backwards?

--------------------

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted June 29, 2002 00:19      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
he was leaning his head back. it's a crap picture, but it's the only one with a short enough address that i can post it here.

--------------------

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.