my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Peeping Tom

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Peeping Tom
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted March 14, 2002 22:07      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I fucking caught a peeping tom in my suite bathroom tonight. Gagh. I guess its a good thing I caught him. I went to shower (after losing our first floor hockey game EVER).. and in our bathroom, we have two shower stalls. No one ever uses the stall closest to the wall because it's really low pressure, just how I like it. The other stall is like.. high pressure and rather abusive, but all of my suitemates like it.

My suitemate was already showering, but my stall was free. So I get my shower tote and head to the beloved low pressure stall and there's this FUCKING IDIOT IN THE STALL. He's like standing on the little tote ledge trying to look over. I'm thinking "what the hell?!" I said to him, "EXCUSE ME?!" and he said "Oh.. sorry.." and ran the fuck out. I told my suitemate in the shower.. and by the time I got out of the suite, he was gone.. probably through the stairwell since its the fastest way out of the building.

I told my RA and he wrote an email out to the whole house.. and hopefully this idiot will get the fuck out forever. But I doubt we'll even catch him. It's just scary that he PEEPED at MY suitemate. I'm so protective of my suitemates.. and the girl is pissed as hell. Gagh.

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted March 14, 2002 22:18      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
when i was a freshman, we had the same shower situation in my dorm, and one day the RA of the floor below me was showering, looked down, and saw an arm holding a camera sticking under the door!!! the dude took off and they never caught him...

oh another time, some asshole broke every knob off of every shower in the building one night. it was like, 35 knobs. asshole...

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 14, 2002 23:59      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
EW/ assdlkklasjdlaskdjaskldjaskljdaskljdklajsdkl

People are sick fucks.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted March 15, 2002 02:35      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
um, ew.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 15, 2002 18:45      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that's really sick. i pray this never happens to me.
Posts: 41 | From: 1795 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted March 15, 2002 19:34      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...and you'll never find me, hahah

(note: someone was eventually going to do it, so why not me?)

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted March 15, 2002 22:53      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There were police officers today questioning a male outside my res. hall today. They thought he might be the peeping tom, but he's not. I didn't see him because I went off campus for dinner, but the story is that he's a male stripper and was looking for some girl because it was her birthday. But he didnt know the girl's name. It's all pretty sketchy. But from what I hear, the stripper had longer hair than the fucker in my shower stall had. Eh.

Fucking perverts.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 16, 2002 03:40      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, and how can you explain the fact that you use the low pressure stall that nobody likes if not the fact that you do use it to peep at your suite mate then ?

You freaked out somebody could find out what's the real low pressure stall use.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted March 16, 2002 17:23      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the whole peeping tom thing made me think of porkies
when the old school teacher chick grabbed the dudes dick ....fuuuuny

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 16, 2002 17:57      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:
Yeah, and how can you explain the fact that you use the low pressure stall that nobody likes if not the fact that you do use it to peep at your suite mate then ?

You freaked out somebody could find out what's the real low pressure stall use.

A big bag of nonsense. Oh you wacky French!

--------------------
I like taking showers.

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 16, 2002 18:00      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
will you ever forgive me ?

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted March 16, 2002 18:49      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Only if you - me.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 17, 2002 19:55      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fixed.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 20, 2002 17:11      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm more concerned about what you can catch in communal showers - tinea and all those foot fungus things. yuck. i don't care if someone sees what i got. it's all good
Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted March 23, 2002 13:08      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Phil most people wear sandals for community showers. I know I do for the hockey showers.

Chirsty, that kinda sucks to be you and your friend.

What is this world comeing to?

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
paul

Member # 84

Member Rated:

posted March 23, 2002 20:01      Profile for paul   Email paul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
not a spell-a-thon
Posts: 51 | From: brisbane. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.