my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » i hate football... (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: i hate football...
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted December 09, 2001 20:32      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
because there is rugby. football is for pussies. im bored.

--------------------
i hate you.

Posts: 232 | From: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2001 13:28      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
godamn commie

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2001 14:48      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sabastian Janikowski could kick your ass.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2001 15:31      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ha i love seabass, best first round pick ive ever seen!

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted December 10, 2001 16:27      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Rugby is for brainless, toothless ogres and fat hairy woman. Or at least that's what it seems like here at my college
crazy joe davola

Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2001 22:43      Profile for crazy joe davola   Email crazy joe davola   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Any sport where the players are more padded than a 12 year old girl at a pool party (ie; american football) is not a fucking sport.

Conversely, rugby is the sport of the gods. The gods being defined as fat men with cauliflower ears.

--------------------
It's like they chopped off your arms and legs, dipped you in plastic, then screwed you all back together again and stuck you on a pedestal. It's really quite exquisite

Posts: 50 | From: i am directly under the earth's sun...nnnow | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2001 22:48      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
when you say football i assume you're talking about grid iron, and i have to agree that it is bloody shithouse. reasons why include:

1) the coaches all sit around and plan every single play. can't the players think for themselves?

2) when the ball goes to the other team everyone runs off the pitch and new dudes come on. why have seperate teams for attack and defence?

3) all that padding. fuck it off

4) there seem to be fat dudes whose whole job is to knock people over. and they make millions of dollars doing this.

5) spandex pants

6) you call it football, but the ball is mainly moved using your hands

7) varsity blues. worst movie ever.

now real football (soccer to the retarded) is a sport worth getting excited about.

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: phil is mondo lame ]

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
crazy joe davola

Member # 87

Member Rated:

posted December 10, 2001 22:53      Profile for crazy joe davola   Email crazy joe davola   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phil is mondo lame:

5) spandex pants

word. I was watching sports tonight yesterday, and they had some nfl replays. not only were there spandex pants, but they were gold. gold. sparkly gold.

--------------------
It's like they chopped off your arms and legs, dipped you in plastic, then screwed you all back together again and stuck you on a pedestal. It's really quite exquisite

Posts: 50 | From: i am directly under the earth's sun...nnnow | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2001 00:07      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by phil is mondo lame:
now real football (soccer to the retarded) is a sport worth getting excited about.

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: phil is mondo lame ]

i call soccer football cause i know what its really all about (leeds united baby! god now works amongst the heathens!)

but yeah... dont know rugby. to play rugby you have to be fucking fast and fit - even scrumhalf players are fit! cause unlike helmetball, you dont switch sides and play is fairly constant.

besides, rugby is a hooligans game played by gentlemen. and, Jonah Lomu is fucking insane. i dare you to come up with an insult for him (hair jokes put aside...) the dude is huge, ripped and fast. scarey. of course, this maybe said for many kiwis...

--------------------
i hate you.

El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2001 00:15      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh yeah, only sports with acceptable pads are hockey, auto racing and i spose its ok for, say, batsmen in cricket... those bowlers can be wicked...

--------------------
i hate you.

Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2001 01:36      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cricket is a top sport. but back to football, there has to be something said for australian football. although it's only domestic it's more fun to play than any of the other football code. much more entertaining to watch and hell of a lot better to play than any of the others. although rugby is kinda cool, gridiron and soccer are bung. maybe if australia could qualify for a world cup in soccer...

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2001 01:51      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by crazy joe davola:

word. I was watching sports tonight yesterday, and they had some nfl replays. not only were there spandex pants, but they were gold. gold. sparkly gold.

arsenal and man utd both have new fandangled gold away shirts too. but they are not spandex, and therefore ratshit.

and dave, australia qualified in 1974. what more do you want?

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2001 06:31      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
perhaps for them to have made it for next year? i mean 7/8 and they don't get in but uraguay gets like 8/17 or something and the get in?

--------------------
4 500 000 BCE - Ninjas discover flipping out and God gives them dominion over everything totally sweet.

El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2001 13:18      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i feel bad for the socceroos. they have a very tough road to qualification. hell, oceania doesnt even have a set qualification spot, whereas asia had what, like 4 this year? that was crap. kewell deserves to play in the WC. at least the US got drawn into a group they MAYBE could advance from...

--------------------
i hate you.

Just Kenny

Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2001 17:18      Profile for Just Kenny   Email Just Kenny   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what i hate most about football (american) is the stupid high school kids who think they are tougher than greased shit and cooler than an ice chest... its a PUSSY sport, indeed. they play only PART of the game, then relax even IN plays and IN BETWEEN, and all with pads and stupid shit. I love how they have "Hell Week," the week or two in which high school football players train rigorously...
and how to other sports like soccer and wrestling, thats an easy practice session.

football is for fat jock ass pussies who want a waiver saying that they are tough.

i hate high school kids, theyre all idiots.

--------------------
Truly,
Kenny

Posts: 119 | From: Freetopia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted December 11, 2001 17:34      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
tell us what you REALLY think kenny

i agree... gridiron... stoopid...

Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted December 11, 2001 19:39      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
let's put all the football sterotypical associations to the wayside. no "i'm tough" jock mentality, no "i'm king shit of turd mountain because i play high school football" or anything else. american football is an enduring, tough game. it takes as much intelligence as it does strength. you have to memorize a shitload of plays and be in good shape, one way or another. i've never played organized football, but i can recognize this.

it still has nothing on hockey though. none of these do.

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2001 00:27      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ice hocky is cool, i've never played, a lack of snow and no emphasis on winter sports, apart from rugby/aussie football, never led me down this path. but it's very cool to watch.

and mighty ducks 3 was boss.

--------------------

SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted December 12, 2001 13:41      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hockey: Who the fuck has ever seen a goal? Forget a fucking assist. It's a bucha guys named Jaques. Know what ice hockey needs? A 5000 pound puck. Two teams, East Coast, West Coast. They play one game. That's the season. Whatever ocean the puck ends up in is the winner. The announcer: "Hello, everybody, I'm here in Nebraska where the puck should be arriving almost any day now..." Fuck ice hockey.

Tennis: Did you see Wimbledon last summer? I could never fugure out which Swede had the dirtiest hair. And the girls? They'd all double fault and frown at their mothers.

Pro Basketball: the fucking season is ten months long, 4 thousand teams get into the playoffs, and all the arm-pits look alike. I'd rather watch cross country skiing.

Pro baseball: I love it when they change pitchers. You can sit and sleep an hour. It's like watching fucking golf.

Golf: Golf is a good game -- if you don't have to keep score. Nobody can identify with these guys on the tour. They all drive the ball 300 yards. Some blond guy makes a put. Another blond guy misses a put. Golf was fun when Arnold Palmer sweated through his shirt and chain-smoked.

Boxing: ¿Habla espanol?

Rugby: I gave my assesment above

Football: Only real sport out there anymore. Your thinking that they're pussies for wearing pads? You start running in the open field and let Brian Urlacher come and smash you. Or try running a cross patern over the middle where you know John Lynch is sitting there ready to rip your head off. Toughest sons of bitches in sports.

SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted December 12, 2001 13:45      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Walter Sobchek:
let's put all the football sterotypical associations to the wayside. no "i'm tough" jock mentality, no "i'm king shit of turd mountain because i play high school football" or anything else. american football is an enduring, tough game. it takes as much intelligence as it does strength. you have to memorize a shitload of plays and be in good shape, one way or another. i've never played organized football, but i can recognize this.

Damn right

Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2001 14:21      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just Kenny:

i hate you too.

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2001 14:34      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I used to be a pro hockey fan, but i kind of quit paying attention to it. I went to a college hockey game last weekend, though, and it was cool as hell. We were all yelling at #12 on the other team (he had a white helmet, so we decided to yell at him) and my sister's friend was hanging on the glass with his drink while they were warming up and this dude skated by and knocked the cup out of his hands with his stick and then the announcer was saying for us not to throw things at the players. That was the best 2 dollars I have spent in a long time. Since my city only has one ice rink, the team has to play at 10:45pm.

*edit* And I forgot to mention the fights and seeing dudes get the shit knocked out of them.

[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: Daniel ]

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2001 16:08      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SickOfSlutes:
Football: Only real sport out there anymore. Your thinking that they're pussies for wearing pads? You start running in the open field and let Brian Urlacher come and smash you. Or try running a cross patern over the middle where you know John Lynch is sitting there ready to rip your head off. Toughest sons of bitches in sports.

I'd like to see Brian Ulracher and John Lynch in a tagteam match against Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior. Toughest sons of bitches in sport? Not if my man Hulk has anything to do with it.

e.

[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: Ewan ]

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted December 12, 2001 16:34      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ewan:

I'd like to see Brian Ulracher and John Lynch in a tagteam match against Hulk Hogan and the Ultimate Warrior. Toughest sons of bitches in sport? Not if my man Hulk has anything to do with it.

e.

[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: Ewan ]

Ohhh...Ultimate Warrior was the shit on a stick. I'll give you that one

El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2001 16:58      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Walter Sobchek:[QB]american football is an enduring, tough game.

*sigh*

quote:
it takes as much intelligence as it does strength.

this is why the SMARTEST kids i knew palyed football.. oh wiat..

quote:
you have to memorize a shitload of plays

believe it or not, rugby has some set plays as well. however in rugby, you also have to have finesse, creative instict and EXCELLENT field vision, especially if you are a forward. it applies even to the scrumhalf though.

quote:
and be in good shape

not nearly as good as for rugby. in rugby there are no positions where you can just be a slow lumbering fatass (see most any NFL linemen). also, whats this about good shape? in helmet ball, you have an offensive and defensive squad, AND you get to break in between plays, not to mention the fact that your not ALWAYS running even DURING the plays. in rugby, you run almost as much as in soccer! if not equal amounts.

i still say americna football is a horribley deformed and bastardised version of rugby. and really, it is.

--------------------
i hate you.

weezer

Member # 40

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2001 17:17      Profile for weezer   Author's Homepage   Email weezer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
what i hate most about football (american) is the stupid high school kids who think they are tougher than greased shit and cooler than an ice chest... its a PUSSY sport, indeed.

I play highschool football, I do not think that I'm tough as "greased shit" or that I'm any better than others because I play football.

quote:
in rugby there are no positions where you can just be a slow lumbering fatass (see most any NFL linemen).

Actually most NFL linemen are pretty damn fast. I'm too lazy to do so right now, but look up some of their 40 yard dash times. I'm sure you'll be suprised.

quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it takes as much intelligence as it does strength.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is why the SMARTEST kids i knew palyed football.. oh wiat..

Actually after 3 years of highschool football, I have tested this thought. And it's true, in order to be a good player you need to have a good head on your shoulders. There are many players that I have encountered that were way bigger, stronger, and faster than me, but weren't smart enough to execute plays or react to the plays (if on defense). Whether you believe it or not, it takes a certain amount of intellegence to play the game well.

My main reason of posting was to ask you all to stop with the jock stereotypes because it's bullshit. We don't all act the way you have come to believe by watching movies and TV. And if you do know someone that acts like his/her shit don't
stink because they play a sport, then screw them, because they are ruining all the hard work that athletes put into what they do.
Sorry about rambling...

[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: weezer ]

--------------------
the ambulance is on its way

Posts: 55 | From: Whittier,Ca | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted December 12, 2001 18:10      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Look, I go to a college where the rugby team is one of the best in the nation. I know three of the guys on the team. The are the dumbest people on the planet. And to even put them in the same LEAGUE as a football player from our school would be a joke. And I've watched many of the australian games on the TV. All I see are a bunch of slow white guys piling on top of each other everytime someone get's a ball. To compare rugby to football is a joke, in all honestly.
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 12, 2001 19:11      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just Kenny:

hey, kenny!!! not cool...

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted December 12, 2001 19:35      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
one more thing. i know nothing about rugby, but have friends who play. i played baseball and hockey my whole life, so i know the most about those sports. just from talking to my friends who play the sport, i'm able to have respect for those who know it and do it well. doesn't mean i like it or want to go join some rugby club. i've heard them use comparisons to (american) football all the time. i still can't believe some people can't recognize the hard work and talent that goes into playing, in this case football, or any sport. i played hockey for 11 years, and a lot of the people i talk to know nothing about it and write it off as shit. screw em. just try and watch it and you might learn something, as with any sport.

and vandal...high school football, or any sport for that matter, is not the epitomy of that competition on a mental or physical level. that's why probably 3/4 of varsity athletes can't play D-I sports.

--------------------

SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted December 12, 2001 19:46      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1/4 play d-1? Shit, not 1/4 play ANY college ball. D-1 get's maybe 3% of all HS players

[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: SickOfSlutes ]

SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted December 12, 2001 19:46      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
woops

[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: SickOfSlutes ]

El Guapo Vandal

Member # 9

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2001 02:00      Profile for El Guapo Vandal   Email El Guapo Vandal   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by SickOfSlutes:
Look, I go to a college where the rugby team is one of the best in the nation. I know three of the guys on the team. The are the dumbest people on the planet. And to even put them in the same LEAGUE as a football player from our school would be a joke. And I've watched many of the australian games on the TV. All I see are a bunch of slow white guys piling on top of each other everytime someone get's a ball. To compare rugby to football is a joke, in all honestly.

slow white guys... right...
lets keep stereotyping. its fun.

by the way, i am going to ohio state next year, and i grew up in columbus. theyve got a solid rugby program. its produced several eagles. i have known several players for them and the local club team (Scioto Valley RFC). theyre good guys. certainley not the dicks that several high school football players i know are.

and your right, to compare football to rugby is a joke. football (american) is in all honesty a slowed down, defomred and bastardised version of rugby. read your history boy. rugby is the tougher sport as well.

quote:

id be more afraid of Jonah Lomu, personally.

hits dont hurt with pads. rugby is, by far, a rougher, harder, and certainly bloodier sport than football. it also requires more endurance, for certain, than american football. i will give you though, that some players in american football would be able to sprint faster than many rugby players, but then again, rugby certainly has its share of fast players. its also a sport which evokes more passion from its fans than football. and its able to be enjoyed on a multinational scale. its got everything that the NFL has only more.

--------------------
i hate you.

Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2001 08:56      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
maybe 1/4 was a bit much, but the number is indeed small. some of the best high school athletes in my area back in the day never played D-I, and some even had to fight for D-II or III.

quote:
by El Guapo Vandal:
hits dont hurt with pads

i end any discussion of this right now. i've seen many a knee, shoulder, or whatever injury on the ice in person, and on the field as a spectator. people have been paralyzed with pads on. somewhat recently denis byrd of the ny jets, and travis roy of the BU terriers college hockey. and some say hockey players wear more pads than football. if you're too ignorant to realize that, then none of your arguments have any merit.

--------------------

***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted December 13, 2001 10:35      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
At what point did sport, in any regard, become about the toughness of the player or the amount of blood? I figure this... If your sport involves a potential head injury and you choose not to wear a helmet, you are just plain dumb. Pads protect for a reason. There is no glorification for the guy who gets too injured to play because he chose not to wear safety equipment. If it's there wear it, if you don't you are not a better man and I hope you end up retared.

Sports in general are for ENTERTAINMENT. To be enjoyed by whomever likes them. I love American Football. I think world football is boring as hell to watch. Good for me, bad for Vandal.

Next. Rugby is chaos, plain and simple. If you feel the need to exthol the virtues of it, great, but it can't compare to American football. It would be like trying to compare a distance runner and a hurdler. Not the same thing. One is a structured game with set plays and positions, the other is a mad scramble with a lot of flying elbows. American footbal is not a bastardized version of anything. It is what it is. American Football. I love it, and if anyone from this bored would walk up to any NFL player and call them a big pussy to their face, I WOULD PAY TO SEE IT.

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
SickOfSlutes

Member # 106

posted December 13, 2001 12:35      Profile for SickOfSlutes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, yer argument was better than mine. I agree with ya

All times are Belong to Us!
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.