my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » i fucking HATE the yankees (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: i fucking HATE the yankees
Walter Sobchek

Member # 37

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 11:51      Profile for Walter Sobchek   Author's Homepage   Email Walter Sobchek   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
AHHHH!!! Finally! I went nuts on those 2 hits by Womack and Gonzalez. And both against Rivera, the supposed best in the business. Sweet Lord my prayers have been answered.

NOTE:
I really don't know why I'm so happy at a team's downfall. I don't even really like the Diamondbacks. I just never liked the Yankees and was thoroughly sick of their bandwagon. Now these people know what it's like to be a Met fan, in some respects. Carry on now. Off to hockey.

--------------------
dude...dude. You're being very un-dude. Nothing is fucked here. Nothing is fucked. They're all a bunch of FUCKIN AMATUERS!

Posts: 237 | From: SmAlbany, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 13:59      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
last night my mother went out and rang the old bell(that supposedly my great-great-uncles stole from a firehouse somewhere) that we have on our lawn after the yankees lost. she then said "see what i've been reduced to as a red sox fan?"

i strongly dislike baseball.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 14:57      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by El Guapo Vandal:
"we" won? you live in tuscon... phoenix won

(and on a side note, there is rioting, or, was, until the tear gas came out, about a block from where i live. it was fun!)

ohh, im sorry. i was under the impression that tucson and phoenix were both in the state of arizona.
MY BAD

(diamondbacks play tep and bank one, by the way)

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted November 05, 2001 16:12      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
after watching the new york friar's club roast of hugh hefner, i changed a few channels and saw the teams coming out for the 9th inning, so i watched it. i watched the last inning of the 7th game, and it came down to that last play. perfect. the diamondbacks seemed unnaturally calm when they stepped up to bat in the bottom of the 9th. i guess it paid off.

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.