my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » sunday.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: sunday.
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted March 30, 2003 15:56      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what did you do this jesus day?

I woke up at 8:30. walked to the grocery store for vegetables. i got four tomatoes for $1.79 canadian. i was really impressed. tomatoes are expensive lately. i also bought lettuce, strawberries, and tahini sauce. i got some lotion for my face too. oh, and some pita bread. i decided not to put it in my freezer when i came home because i wanted the fresh taste for the next few days. i like fresh pita bread.

i called my friend jeffrey to ask if he wanted to meet me later. unfortunately, he was building a deck. i'm not sure if he was lying or not. i haven't seen jeffrey for a month and a half when i saw the minks and filmmaker. it wasn't a very exciting show because there were 200 people in a venue meant for about 50 people. the fire people came and shut it down. but it was over anyway.

then i went for lunch with my friend karl. we went to joey tomatoes. i don't really like that place because it is a typical american-style resturant that is over priced and hires only good looking people. but the waitress was nice and refilled my coke and i didn't even have to ask. there is a boston pizza by my house and you always have to ask to have your drink refilled. i don't think you need to be good looking to work there either.

i came home and sat in my room for about 45 minutes. i was on the internet. then i read some of a book [a series of unfortunate events, book #5, the austere academy]. i called abvout 6 times to see when the bus was coming, and each time i called, the recorded lady told me the bus was coming sooner than the last time i called.

so, i put on my pink and black shoulder bag that is decked out with trendy buttons with local band names on them, and walked a block outside to the bus stop. i took the bus to signal hill, where the superstore is located.

while in superstore, i decided it was my favorite store. it has everything. and it is cheaper than anywhere else. so, i bought a lot of fake vegetarian meat products, as well as taco shells. i got some tofu, fuzzy peach chewie candies, a pink and white 1" binder, and some falafel balls. then i walked outside to the bus stop. another block. i decided that i wanted to take the bus all around the residental route because i would get to look at the mountains. when i was at the bus stop, a middle aged woman started complaining about the bus not being on time. i told her that i didn't mind that it was a little late (about 60 seconds) because it was a beautiful day, and i also said that public transit is a lot of fun to take. she then walked back to the bench and sat annoyed for about 30 more seconds until the bus came.

in 43 minutes i need to go catch another bus and ride it for 15 or so minutes to downtown calgary. i'm looking forward to this. i will go to a&b sound and meet 2 people. we will then take the c-train to see hot little rocket. i am looking forward to this, as hot little rocket are one of the most enjoyable local bands.

i think i will stop writing now. sundays are good.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted March 30, 2003 16:16      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
today i woke up somewhat early (7:30) and laid in bed until 8:30. then i felt very guilty for wasting time. i started my laundry, did some chem problems, started my math homework and got angry at it for being hard, emptied the dishwasher, and found a rain sheet that i was hoping would fit leah (a horse)

then i went to the boarding stable where king (another horse), lives. first i drove a mile in the opposite direction though because i wasn't paying attention and started to go to school. so i went and wormed king (stuck nasty medicine down his throat to get rid of worms) and then i went to school. i longed & rode leah and she was really, really, good. i cleaned all my tack (even my boots) and i felt very virtuous. i went up to the actual school building to visit a friend and got her leftover pizza, which i ate in the car. i was going to go back and visit king some more, but decided to go home. i've been doing homework and procrastinating ever since.

45 minutes to simpsons.

oh, and i borrowed my mother's supercool muckboots today. they look very sexy with my riding pants and knee socks. (they're ankle high and rubber & neoprene and green) i really want a pair...mud season sucks.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 30, 2003 22:52      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i woke up after a big night out at a party where i met a VERY lovely girl. she was just... WOW! i spent the next few hours rebuilding a laptop for my sister, and playing with her pug puppy named nelson. he is VERY cute. i will post pictures of him.

we (as in my parents, my other sister and i) decided to get a puppy.

at around 2pm (after being up since 10am) i proceeded to go back to sleep until 6:30pm. Then i got up, had dinner, talked to some friends on the net, and then at around 9pm drove to my cousins place (with whom i stay during the week to make travel to work much easier).

that was that. quite a whole lot of nothingness.

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 31, 2003 08:07      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I worked at home this weekend...suck.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted March 31, 2003 14:17      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm a bit late, but oh well...

i woke up a little past noon and got ready for work. i couldn't find my wallet or my name tag. when i found them, i left. it was cold outside, so i didn't get to roll with my windows down. i walked in the door at 12:59 exactly. i thought i was going to be late. i worked until six. i came home and watched tv. i ate some french toast with strawberries and icing. it was good. after being home for like, two and a half hours, i finally decided to take a shower. then i watched more tv. then i masturbated. then i watched more tv (adult swim to be specific). then i got on the internet. then i went to sleep.

hey, you asked.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted March 31, 2003 20:55      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by melissa:

then i went to the boarding stable where king (another horse), lives. first i drove a mile in the opposite direction though because i wasn't paying attention and started to go to school. so i went and wormed king (stuck nasty medicine down his throat to get rid of worms) and then i went to school. i longed & rode leah and she was really, really, good. i cleaned all my tack (even my boots) and i felt very virtuous. i went up to the actual school building to visit a friend and got her leftover pizza, which i ate in the car. i was going to go back and visit king some more, but decided to go home. i've been doing homework and procrastinating ever since.

oh, how i love having another horse lover on the bored. I also cleaned my tack on sunday. I swear, my horse has some kind of glandular problem and sweats like no other, so my saddle gets FILTHY! And its a stoopid saddleseat flat saddle, so they just don't make pads big enough to cover the entire thing when you ride! Too bad you don't live closer, or we could have tack cleaning parties. haha. wow.

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted March 31, 2003 23:46      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i woke up at 7:30 AM when my friends deflated the air mattress Eric and i were on and we hit the floor. owwww.
i packed up, chilled with some people, went to closing which was stupid and annoying, chilled with more people until mis amigos Neil and Matt arrived, at which point i talked with them and then went off to swing on the swings and make sure i was close enough to Eric so that he wouldn't leave without saying goodbye.
then my friend pushed me really hard on the swing and i hit a tree. that sucked.
then Eric gave me a goodbye kiss which made me far, far happier than it should have, just because (a) i haven't gotten any action in FOREVER and i'm going craaaaazy, (b) we've been having some "problems," and (c) kissing him is way up high on my list of "things i could do for hours on end without wanting a break."
then Neil and Matt and i went to Anime Kingdom, Games for Less, Vons, Lamppost Pizza, and Matt's house. we ate pizza and soda and cookies and played on the internet and then Neil left and i dressed Matt up in angel wings and makeup and did a lil photo shoot.
then Matt and i talked for awhile about things that made me cry really hard for a really long time. i also started to feel very sick and dizzy because it was 89 degrees in huntington beach.
then Matt and i went to buy him some übersmelly cigarettes and he talked on the phone with his girlfriend for an hour and a half. then he came inside, went online, and talked to his girlfriend for another five hours. during all this i was getting really bored and blacking out every once and awhile.
finally Matt came to bed at about two or three am, and i felt really bad because i could not get comfortable so i kept tossing and turning. finally i got up and got my stuffed puppy to hold, and figured out how to arrange myself so that Matt was holding me (i don't toss when i'm being held), and i slept.
then we woke up at one pm and Neil was there to pick me up, which sucked cuz i wanted to take more pictures of Matt. but at that point, it was monday, so i'll stop this boring rambling here.
the end.

--------------------
...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...

Posts: 148 | From: A Beautiful Oblivion | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted April 01, 2003 18:54      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
And its a stoopid saddleseat flat saddle, so they just don't make pads big enough to cover the entire thing when you ride! Too bad you don't live closer, or we could have tack cleaning parties. haha. wow.

can't you use a dressage pad? those things are pretty damn big...my event saddle is dwarfed by them. (i use the words "event saddle" pretty loosely...30 yr old used crosby. i call it the "brown boat". but it fits leah, so oh well.) a tack cleaning party sounds like fun though all my tack is so gross right now.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.