my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Pain Killers Make You Itch

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pain Killers Make You Itch
William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted October 23, 2002 01:02      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Right now I think I am itching my balls so much, I will have a rash by morning. And it's not just balls. It's everywhere. Oh it's no good.

How can I appreciate the greatness of painkillers when it itches? Is this something they do so you don't want to get addicted?

Hey, look at my new sig. It's dynamic.

So, did anyone else itch on painkillers? Anyone ever addicted to them? Anyone want to just chat about anything?

--------------------
Bharamanapa

kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2002 01:15      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm not sure if it was the painkillers, the leftover drugs from being put to sleep during the wisdom tooth removal, or the act of having to pull out and change the bloody gauze after however many hours they told me to, but I collapsed on the floor of the bathroom crying to my mother about how I was going to die.

Good times, yo.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted October 23, 2002 16:42      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My brother just called me a baby for taking painkillers. He said I am probably just addicted to them. What a fuck ass.

When my girlfriend got hers out over the summer, she was puking, and had bruises on her cheeks, and was so swollen.

Totally crazy.

--------------------
Bharamanapa

Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted October 23, 2002 23:45      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With the pain killers I take for my knee they fuck me up pretty good. I'm not addicted to them, but I need them a fair amount. They are fun. If I used them as a fun drgu I would be messed up.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 02:18      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ify ou know of any fucking pain relievers that i can get that are REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEALLY strong then tell me. extra strength isn't doing shit. i bought some today and took three and they're not working! maybe i should take more. i'm in the most pain i've ever been in in my life. you have no fucking idea!

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted October 24, 2002 13:37      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just took these 500mg pills that cause liver cancer. They were over the counter, but I felt fine after I took them. Icing your jaws/cheeks helps stop the chipmunk look some people get in the days after the surgery.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.