my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » we're being attacked by blank, 1920

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: we're being attacked by blank, 1920
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted March 17, 2002 09:14      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ahh i came to the bored and all of a sudden there were a bunch of topics with no names and you couldnt click on them or anything.

Paul, could it be that we're being invaded?

ps. im extremly bored right now so please disregard my stupidity

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 17, 2002 09:27      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh , it's this good old Blank, he was so cool, but he never posted since a long time ago... in 1920 I think

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted March 17, 2002 15:15      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
blank's a good guy...we go way back.
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted March 17, 2002 15:25      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
he's my best friend.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted March 17, 2002 20:07      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You fools! Blank became petrified at the beginning of Final Fantasy IX!

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 18, 2002 21:41      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ya lost me with that last one.
Posts: 41 | From: 1795 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted March 19, 2002 14:03      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Blank is one of the characters in Final Fantasy IX. One of the quests in the game is top find a cure for his petrification.

--------------------
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted March 19, 2002 14:03      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Blank is one of the characters in Final Fantasy IX. One of the quests in the game is to find a cure for his petrification.

--------------------
MWA HA HA HA HA!

damnedmitliss

Member # 116

Rate Member

posted March 19, 2002 17:45      Profile for damnedmitliss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
o ok i see now.
Posts: 41 | From: 1795 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted March 20, 2002 12:50      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zesty:
Blank is one of the characters in Final Fantasy IX. One of the quests in the game is to find a cure for his petrification.

i completely forgot about him! i never really liked that game though.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.