my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Vegas Trip!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vegas Trip!
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2001 00:36      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So Im heading to vegas the weekend after new years, so.. Jan 4th 5th and 6th. Any of you locals (ahem, william) know of anything exciting going on then? Or any places of notable mention? I havent been to vegas since I went with the Ataris sometime in 2000 I believe.

Due tell!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted December 30, 2001 01:17      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Save your time, stay home. There is nothing going on that I know of. Really. Nothing. Why are you coming? WHY?

--------------------
I like taking showers.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2001 10:28      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Boredom really. And its the last weekend before school starts up again and we got like $29 a night rooms at circus circus, so we figured we'd go lose some money.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 07, 2002 12:20      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well.. we managed to get back. We got sort of lost on the way home and it ended up taking 9 hours to get from Vegas to LA. Very sad indeed. Was pretty funny though.. we thought we were on the right road and ended up going through Death Valley and ended up half-way to Tahoe. Oops.

Anyway Im gonna post some pictures from the trip in a bit.. hope they turn out interesting :-D

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted January 07, 2002 18:28      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
argh! you said the forbidden word! ataris! argh!

oh! now i said it! argh!!!!

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.