my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » i LOVE ebay!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i LOVE ebay!
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 19, 2001 20:48      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lookie what i won! yay! (they come up to just under my knee)

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
malicorne

Member # 26

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 21:06      Profile for malicorne     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
nice. i love ebay too. got a very cool out of print book there. makes me happy.

--------------------
big S, little a, little n, big D, little e, big E. *

Posts: 85 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 21:07      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Congratulations! I once knew a woman who lived in a giant Converse boot and she had 40 children. And outside the boot was a pond with a pink crocodile in it which, after many days I finally eluded and led away.

Actually that was a nightmare I had when I was a wee nipper. All true - although I don't think the boot was a giant Converse sneaker. The rest is actually true though.

e.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 19, 2001 21:11      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you're very odd when drunk, aren't you?

--------------------

Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 21:13      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you're very odd when sober, aren't you?

e.

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 19, 2001 21:49      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you know we're having private convos on like 3 different threads now? lol.

--------------------

Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 21:53      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah. Ain't it great? Everyone else can just fuck off.

e.

ps - Mental note to self... don't kill so many threads in one go ever again.

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted December 19, 2001 22:03      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i want those.
damn you. damn you to hell.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 19, 2001 22:07      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*grins at own damnation*

--------------------

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 21, 2001 21:33      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*gets struck down*

*gets back up and continues grinning*

--------------------

the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2001 14:55      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
how tall are you?

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 22, 2001 15:16      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
5' 2.5"

i did some research and these are known as "neehi" converse.

--------------------

w3rd souljah

Member # 2

posted December 22, 2001 17:38      Profile for w3rd souljah   Author's Homepage   Email w3rd souljah   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Those shoes look awful small.

--------------------
I like taking showers.

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 22, 2001 17:41      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i got them in the mail today, and they are a little snug, but they still fit. they were advertised as going up to under the knee, but they just go midcalf. whatever, they're still cool.

--------------------

monkey gone to heaven

Member # 76

Member Rated:

posted December 26, 2001 12:12      Profile for monkey gone to heaven   Email monkey gone to heaven   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i've never had a dream about giant sneakers. but last night i had a dream i was going out with chris carraba, which is scary, since im a guy. every night lately i have a dream about going out with someone im not going out with. weird.

back on subject - ebay does rock a lot. i get cds there. and congrats on the shoes.

--------------------
<3,
billy.

lost at sea

Member # 70

Member Rated:

posted December 28, 2001 01:31      Profile for lost at sea   Author's Homepage   Email lost at sea   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by monkey gone to heaven:
last night i had a dream i was going out with chris carraba.

he's short

--------------------
"why does boy meet girl leave me feeling ripped off? the Love Police has been tipped off..."
-kind of like spitting

Posts: 173 | From: ...breathing air that's soaking wet | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.