my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Mental Debate Triathalon   » Universal Military Training and Service Act of 2001

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Universal Military Training and Service Act of 2001
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted January 22, 2002 18:47      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.kaleo.org/vnews/display.v/ART/2002/01/18/3c47cb80d08df

if passed, the universal military training and service act of 2001, will require that men between the ages of 18 and 22 serve one year of military education.

i think that this should be an option, not a requirement. it is highly doubtful that this bill will be passed, but still, military life sounds rather scary. although i'm not close to being eighteen yet, it will come soon. right now, i have the option to choose if i want to join military education (jrtc, i think it's called), and i choose no.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 22, 2002 19:22      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think its a good idea, at least it'll get some of you fatties in shape for a year

(note: I am one of those fatties!)

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted January 22, 2002 19:30      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that's what physical education in school is for, silly...

i wish i were fat sometimes. i'm waaay skinny (one hundred and eighteen pounds / six foot).

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted January 22, 2002 19:40      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What a crock.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted January 23, 2002 14:35      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am in shape from playing ping-pong in my coed gym class. Coed Gym class.... unf unf unf unf unf unf unf unf unf unf unf.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.