my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Tit for Tat, and a Shat for your Thoughts   » fuck.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: fuck.
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 29, 2001 15:53      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my parents think i'm a slacker. my parents think i'm a liar. my parents think i'm spoiled.

and now my parents listened in on my phone convos and searched my room. so now they think i'm a stoner.

fuck.

--------------------
.See.me.Feel.me.Touch.me.Heal.me.

Posts: 409 | From: Paper Street | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2001 22:08      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
but...are you?

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Erimica

Member # 8

Member Rated:

posted December 29, 2001 23:18      Profile for Erimica   Email Erimica   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im thankful my parents understand that im straight edge, and understand that im joking about doing drugs etc.
otherwise i'd be in major trouble...every day. (or learn to stop talking aboiut drugs?...)

what exactly happened with you?

--------------------
~Erica

Posts: 305 | From: Tucson, Az | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 29, 2001 23:27      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no, i'm not a stoner. i don't even take hits... i just get contact highs from people blowing at me (it works surprisingly well, for i have no tolerance...)

the whole story is on my journal @ www.livejournal.com/users/murkybubble

--------------------

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2001 13:43      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, if you smell like weed, then your parents will probably think you smoke it. If you want your parents to get off of your back, quit hanging out with stoners.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 30, 2001 14:15      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i don't ever smell like weed. and my parents don't care if i hang out with stoners, they care if i am one.

--------------------

Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2001 14:27      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
in that case... explain to them. if that doesn't work, deal with it until you move out.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2001 17:05      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if your parents think your spoilt...then do they think they're bad parents? now might not be a good time to ask them that.

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted December 30, 2001 19:26      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
if your parents think you are a stoner - get a drug test.

if your parents think you are spoilt - ask them when the last time was that they just went and got you something huge for the hell of it.

if your parents think you are a slacker - show them how you are doing in school.

if they think you are a liar - start lying to them. make them think a bit...

tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 30, 2001 20:29      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm NOT spoilt... i'm fifteen years old and i have to buy my own clothes, entertainment, and often food. if i want something to eat that we don't have, i have to go buy it. and if my parents don't have the time, i have to make everyone dinner. i'm not complaining... i really don't mind that much. but i am NOT SPOILT.
if i took a drug test i might show up positive, because i DO get high sometimes. but i'm not a stoner... i only get contact highs.
my grades have been going down in school, which is why my parents think i'm a slacker. my all A's have gone down to A-'s and B+'s, and apparently this makes me a slacker. they don't even take into account that i had all A's in PUBLIC school and now i'm in private... that's got to make a difference. and getting on honor roll and not the dean's list also makes me a slacker. i'm not working hard enough.
i'm not a liar, i just don't tell them EVERYTHING. and don't tell me that most fifteen year olds do! of COURSE i don't tell them "hey mom, i made out with my boyfriend last night" or "i got detention." they don't need to know, and if they do, they'll find out. but when they find out, they call me a liar.

i wanna move to australia.

--------------------

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2001 21:45      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
almost all parents tell their kids that their spoilt and most of the time it's not the case. god, parents are SO stupid when they say that, any of them. cause why are they blaming you for it when they're the ones that do it? that doesn't make much sense does it?

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 30, 2001 22:55      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
very much agreed.

--------------------

Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2001 23:10      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what's an honour roll/dean's list?
Posts: 171 | From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted December 30, 2001 23:17      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it has to do with your grade point average. honor roll is really good, but dean's list is better.

--------------------

kiddy

Member # 10

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 05:30      Profile for kiddy   Email kiddy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well i kept my drugs(speed) on my dresser in my room
mum knew what is was
did nothing
but she got a bit worried when i was starting to go insane
so i dont have them anymore

--------------------
one two screw you

Posts: 173 | From: the gutter | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Agateophobia

Member # 131

Rate Member

posted January 02, 2002 18:56      Profile for Agateophobia   Author's Homepage   Email Agateophobia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You'll grow up some day and move out and then your parents won't bother you so much. Well, unless they call you every day or something...

--------------------
I've got half-Japanese girl pride.

Posts: 4 | From: coop-town, CA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 21:14      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and a grade point average? what the hell is that? damn americans and your whacked out education system.
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2002 22:04      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think their mystical "grade point averages" probably make more sense than our TER bullshit. not even the teachers know where they pull that from.

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Public Humiliation

Member # 11

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 03:34      Profile for Public Humiliation   Author's Homepage   Email Public Humiliation   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
your fancy logic saved yout his time, but don't expect to be so lucky next time.
phil is mondo lame

Member # 13

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 05:46      Profile for phil is mondo lame   Email phil is mondo lame   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
is that a threat/ cause i'll take you, beeeatch

--------------------
never, under any circumstances, steal the purple magician's briefcase of tricks.

Posts: 128 | From: who honestly gives a fuck? | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 14:02      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Grade Point Average is like this:

Your grades are worth points,

A=4
B=3
C=2
D=1
F=0

If you have 7 classes and get all A's, you take 7 times 4(points) and divide by 7(number of classes), so you have a 4.0 Grade Point Average (the best you can get).

If you have 7 classes and get 4 A's, a B and 2 C's you take 16(from the A's)+3(from the B)+6(from the C's)/7(the classes) and you get a 3.57.

The higher the average the better, with 4.0 being the highest.

I hope I said that right.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 17:00      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What about if you drop all your clases except for one you're really good at? Then surely you'd have an excellent grade point average?

e.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
tiddlywynk

Member # 22

posted January 03, 2002 17:05      Profile for tiddlywynk   Author's Homepage   Email tiddlywynk   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
somehow, Ewan, i doubt that would go over very well.

--------------------

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 18:12      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
some schools use 5.0 as the highest.
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2002 18:55      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I score a 5.0 grade average in the class for stupidity.

e.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2002 22:27      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think you can only get a 5.0 if you have all ap classes.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2002 07:06      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it depends on the school...mine goes up to 4.0, some of the towns around me go up to 5.0...my town sucks though. they don't count ap classes as anything extra.
the placebo

Member # 20

Member Rated:

posted January 05, 2002 10:08      Profile for the placebo   Email the placebo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
AP classes are 6 point classes here. honors are 5 point and standard are 4 point. then for the slow ones there are resource, foundations, and other types of classes which can go as low as 2 or 1 points for an A.

grade point averages suck. i am currently in a negotiation with my last semester physics teacher over what i can do to bring my grade up from a B to an A. if i have an A in that class, i am guaranteed a $10,000 per year scholarship to the college i want to go to. if i don't have the A, it is still possible for me to get it, but i'm not guaranteed.

--------------------
"now it is time for you to drink the melted silver teapot! enjoy a molten beverage that will coat your insides with a shiny smooth finish! then you will eat the table because i keep my promises!"

Posts: 205 | From: nashville, tn | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.