my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » La Musica Grande!   » Rear ended

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rear ended
Woody

Member # 63

Member Rated:

posted January 17, 2002 10:43      Profile for Woody   Email Woody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah on Wednesday, I was sittng at a red light that had just turned green waiting for the car ahead me to learn to drive, and turn left. When WHAM form behind, I go into the closest parking lot climb out and find it's kids I know. Turns out the car that hit me was waiting and the truck that hit him, bounced his car into me, the truck had not damage, my car had no damage except it lost some of the dirt that was on it, and the middle car got the worst, the back bumper was all bent in, and the grill on the front as well as a light was broken. It sucked.

--------------------
Learn To Deal

Posts: 82 | From: Barrhead AB | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted January 17, 2002 16:00      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'd be a bit mad. my vehicle just got fixed today from deer damage. bad.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted January 18, 2002 03:38      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i got into an accident a couple of weeks ago and got a small dent on my bumper...$800 to fix.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.