my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » increase your semen volume naturally

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: increase your semen volume naturally
cchaddiee
unregistered

posted March 20, 2007 17:24           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Have you ever wanted to impress your girl with a huge cumshot?
Increase the volume of your ejaculation in just days
MORE-SPERM is an all natural male enhancement formula that is proven to increase your sperm by 500%.

Test the effects yourself:

Up to 500% more volume
Longer orgasms - More Sperm, means longer orgasms
Erections like steel - Guaranteed to satisfy
More Staying Power
Multiple Orgasms
Increased sexual desire - Enhanced libido
Sweeter tasting sperm - It improves the flavor

Don't waste your time, visit MORE-SPERM site and get it: pill semen volume

IP: Logged
Christy K.

Member # 207

Rate Member

posted March 20, 2007 18:50      Profile for Christy K.   Email Christy K.   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think this is by far my favorite board spam message just because it incorporates the usage of "huge cumshot" and "sweeter tasting sperm."

So... what's everyone been listening to?

Current favorites include new Modest Mouse, Bloc Party, and Arcade Fire. I've also been stuck on a Morrissey kick lately.

--------------------
Arf arf

Posts: 66 | From: LA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted March 20, 2007 18:54      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just listen to the Fratelli's, some Less Than Jake and more Face to Face.

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2007 15:01      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
M. Ward, lots of Bob Dylan and lots of Wilco. And the new Apples In Stereo is awesome fun through and through. And the new Earlies. Also the Besnard Lakes are pretty cool. But not as cool as me.

Is the new Modest Mouse out yet? Or are you a pirate? I bet you're a pirate.

--------------------
huge cumshot

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2007 18:59      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Been spinning a lot of The Loved Ones, Alkaline Trio, The Police, Lifetime and Hannah Montana.

Yeah.

Hannah Montana.

I know.

P.S. Ewan, The new Modest Mouse came out last week...here in the states at least...not sure about the release date across the pond.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted March 22, 2007 09:13      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?"

Yeah, by inconsistent release dates!

Really, if they don't want me to Soulseek it, then sell it to me the same time as everyone else!

Actually I'll hold out until it comes out. I'm seeing MM at ATP in May. I practically have a boner in anticipation of the whole event.

Is that new Lifetime or old Lifetime RJ? If new, is it good? I'd assume so what with the fact you're listening to it and all. Hmm.

I'm just wondering why I would care about my own sperm being sweeter tasting? It could only matter to the lucky ladies who get to have a nosh. So maybe they're expected to give me these pills as a gift? I'm not trying to say I want them. But you know. I'll accept whatever. That link again, www.herbalspermpills.com - that's www.herbalspermpills.com - don't delay, buy today!

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2007 21:25      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ewan:
Is that new Lifetime or old Lifetime RJ? If new, is it good? I'd assume so what with the fact you're listening to it and all. Hmm.

Mostly new Lifetime...it's actually pretty good...perhaps not as good as the older stuff but still keeping my attention. I also piked up the new Ted Leo over the weekend so I'll probably give that a listen at work tomorrow.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 16, 2007 16:30      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow, haha things got interesting out here

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.