my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Bitin' my styles.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bitin' my styles.
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted September 28, 2006 08:45      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Motherfuckin' Elijah Wood started a record imprint and called is Simian Records...SIMIAN RECORDS!!!

Fuck that fucking Hobbit in his little Hobbit ass! That shit was my idea! Now Simian HiJinx (the tentative name for my endeavors) is gonna seem like some copycat and I'm gonna look like I'm trying to bite his style when he's the fuck that's totally on MY jock! Fuck that! I almost invented Monkeys! Who the fuck does he think he is anyway! I'm the fucking Munkey...ME! He's just some bitchassbrilloheadedhairyfoothavingmidget!

I fuckin' hates Hobbitsesss forever!

...slow news day.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 29, 2006 16:34      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fuck that guy. Fuck him in his hobbit ass with a Screech style Dirty Sanchez. I have a cd sampler under the Simian Hijinx banner from many a year ago. I can produce said cd in court if you should pursue some sort of copyright claim.

NOTE: Hi everyone. Sorry I don't post more, I promise I will have an update eventually. For the most part nothing is new though.

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.