my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » so, uh, what's up

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: so, uh, what's up
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted August 21, 2005 17:36      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey everybody...ya'll alive?

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted August 23, 2005 13:08      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yo.

Alive and age 24 as of Thursday last. What a dude!

This place is like a ghost town.

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted August 24, 2005 10:34      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm still alive...
Summer is coming to a screeching halt as it has felt like fall all week here. Haven't done anything too exciting anyway...working on a kitchen renovation project which is taking forever and a day. I think it will look good, if we ever get it done. But, we finished painting it last night and the paint color sucks on the walls so I'm thinking we will be doing that over. Ugh.
Other than that, my little bundle of joy is a year and a half now and amuses me everyday with something new and funny. Yesterday we went to walk around the lake by our house and she pointed at it and said, "pool?" Is that cute or what?
God, I have become an old suburban mom...i sound like one of those dorky moms who writes those cheesy stories in to the local paper! Ha! Scary...

Posts: 149 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 24, 2005 18:59      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All I do is work. I am trying to find a new job, but alas it is not happening. I am getting married on the 9th though, so that should be fun. Just a quick run to Niagara Falls. It's the retro cool wedding destination.

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted August 25, 2005 08:58      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Wow! Congrats Norm!...I'm also inundated with work and life...but I guess that's the price of growing up.

I can't remember if I mentioned this yet or not, but my brother finally got into a place of his own with his girlfriend so the Munkey family moved into a smaller, less expensive rental home...it's been a very welcome change, I think we had all outgrown that living situation and the move was for the best for all parties involved.

We're still trying to find a way to but our own place but are kind of waiting to see what the market does...lately it's been slowing down quite a bit in our area...our time may be coming soon...

Caitlyn is 3 1/2 now...it's totally amazing...she's starting to read simple words and can spell her own name...she's staring to write letters legibly as well too...I'l post a recent pic of her when I have access to my pictures at home, but she's such a little girl now...no longer a baby!

I'm so old.

In any case, life's been work and family (not necessarily in that order all the time) but I'm enjoying it (even the work part). Just trying to have as much fun along the way...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted August 28, 2005 20:32      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anyone here use that newfangled (not new, or fangled as far as I can tell..) Myspace thing?

Its stupid and lame and all that, but its actually a really good way to stay in touch with people you wouldnt otherwise know two shakes about.

Anyway, if you have it up, add me.. and we'll party like its '99, ataris style! woot!

Paul's Myspace!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted September 29, 2005 11:13      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That thing's just superdamnfun.

http://www.myspace.com/ewanhale

[ September 29, 2005: Message edited by: Ewan ]

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted September 29, 2005 20:49      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone.

I am still alive...although you wouldn't know it.
I am in my 4th year of university..and am hopefully going to teachers college next fall (depending on if I get in or not...it is extremely difficult to get into teachers college in Ontario)...if I don't get in in Ontario then its off to a school in Buffalo which will cost me a fortune.

Things are pretty dull up here in Canada..it feels good to be posting again though.. Hopefully this trend will continue.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 13, 2005 13:29      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yawn Hi everyone.. how is everyone doing?

Oh a side note.. I got suckered into playing World of Warcraft, and now have no life. I hate myself

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2005 10:58      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dear all,

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm good.

I've been playing a lot of Snooker and Golf - two of the dorkiest sports going. Sadly I suck at both, but maybe that just makes me cool? No? Oh.

The new Big Star and Grandaddy CDs are a bit poo. Any suggestions for something new that's actually any good?

Don't be shy people!

Love from Ewan.

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted October 17, 2005 22:12      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh my god, I can't believe this is still online. I remember signing up five years ago. Oh, but I digress...

I'm okay. I got myself into a bit of trouble over the summer, so I'm currently staying with family. I'm going on an adventure in January, travelling via Greyhound bus across the country.

Oh, and Ewan, the new Okkervil River album is really good. I'd suggest checking that out.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted October 26, 2005 12:36      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If anyone cares, (admit it, you don't) I really dig the Blood Meridian album. That is all. Goodbye.

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2005 08:12      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm really hungry for some good Mexican food.

--------------------

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 27, 2005 11:18      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So... no taco bell? Hehe no BURRITO?

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2005 08:06      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
NO...no Taco Bell. I went with Carnitas from the little hole in the wall Mexican joint around the way.

Best. Lunch. Ever.

Don't get me wrong, Taco Bell does have it's place in my food chain...I just wanted something a bit more authentic this time around.

--------------------

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2005 20:46      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I haven't eaten Taco Bell in over two years...at least..
Oh how i miss that beefy,cheesy, mixture.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted October 28, 2005 21:25      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I haven't eaten Taco Bell in at least 24 years. Won't someone please send me a Taco Bell!!!

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted October 29, 2005 15:23      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
there's a taco bell down the street from my dorm. it's gross.
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted November 15, 2005 14:51      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone i'm back!

i had forgotten about this page for a little bit.

in terms of whats new in my world, i'm back at school doing music industry arts. its wicked i get to learn from all of these wicked profs who have worked with alice cooper, kiss, the guess who and many more. really fun times

Other than that, i'm still doing my usual band whoring in hopes of one day accomplishing world domination. my band Cheap Suits has a new cd coming out soon and in stores in January which i'm very excited for. if anyone's interested in hearing some of our new tunes, go to www.myspace.com/cheapsuits or check out our website www.cheapsuits.ca

nothing really outside of those two parts of my life. i just keep feeling older and older. i htink i'm even developing white hairs and i'm only 21! i'm doomed!

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.