my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » PSP

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PSP
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2005 13:57      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anyone else out there grab a PSP this past week?

PSP = PlayStationPortable.

Its hella fun and Im just figuring out all the fun things you can do with it.. its like an iPod on crack, though without as much space

But it plays videos! And games Hehe

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2005 14:45      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As with all the other game portables on the market, this one's a pass for me...

Too much $ to justify at this point, especially when games are in the $40 range...maybe if it sees a judicious price drop in the future I'll pick one up...besides, I just spent a tidy little sum moving to the new place and I'm about to drop a bundle on a new miniDV camcorder here in the next month or so...gotta save my pennies.

It does look quite sweet though...enjoy!

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2005 22:55      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it is a bit expensive. I got a sweet deal through work so I only really had to pay for the games, and I traded in a bunch of xbox games to EB Games so I didnt pay too much for those. I lucked out!

Anyway, it being a Sony and all, you can do wonderous things with the memory-stick data. I'm currently converting my saved TiVo'd "Star Wars: Clone Wars" videos into the right format so I can put them on the PSP. You can put movies, music, and photos on the damn thing, it takes them and asks for more. Its crazy.

I think the PSP will be the first truly "multipurpose" device to gain a foothold. It does so much more than just play games, its crazy! Im glad I didnt give into the hype and get a NintendoDS.. touch this!! Hehe

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted March 27, 2005 17:08      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'll probably get one once the price drops. a little too much right now since i've got no income.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.