my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » 2004 can kiss my ass...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 2004 can kiss my ass...
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2004 11:57      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't know about you, but I'm glad there is only like a week left of this year.
Okay, well, the first part of the year brought me my beautiful daughter, so I guess I can't bash it too bad, but...
a few months ago my cousin died in an accident at the age of 20, my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer just before thanksgiving, and yesterday my wash machine blew up. Ugh...
What good/bad things have happened to you this year?

Posts: 149 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted December 22, 2004 21:03      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, unlike your year, mine hase been fairly uneventful...and I'm sort of happy about that. I've endured a couple of losses (Aimée's granddmother died earlier in the year and a friend and coworker of mine died of cancer at the age of 44 in September), neither of which were totally unexpected but they still resonated sufficiently.

One good thing that did happen was that Caitlyn is now potty trained, meaning NO MORE DIAPERS! Ahhh, sweet liberation! I also bought a new TV...a 50" HDTV...but I figured that all that overtime had better bring me some sort of joy.

Anyway...here's hoping 2005 yeilds only the best for everyone.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted December 24, 2004 08:38      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
With all the bad things that happened to you, Jody, you're still somewhat lucky. Unlike iraqis...

Oh, and I got married and Kim's allowed to stay here as long as she wishes. SO that's a good year.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.