my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Did you catch this ?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Did you catch this ?
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted October 16, 2004 01:42      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've only heard about it (on a serious radio station though) and I wanted to know if someone here happened to have seen this :

during Bush/Kerry debate in Tempe,Az, Bush at some point was thirsty, took his glass, realized then that the glass was empty but still pretended it wasn't and "drank" it.

Dammit. Bozzo the clown himself wouldn't have done that. Might as well have elected Bus(h)ter Keaton !

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted October 16, 2004 09:18      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that sounds hilarious, anyone got a picture of video clip?
Sir Paul

Member # 211

Rate Member

posted October 16, 2004 15:22      Profile for Sir Paul   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Paul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Must have missed it

--------------------
This is a signature! w00t.

Posts: 41 | From: Malibu, CA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Christy K.

Member # 207

Rate Member

posted October 16, 2004 16:28      Profile for Christy K.   Email Christy K.   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think I saw that. That was the first Bush/ Kerry debate. My roommate and I went "wtf" because he literally looked at it... pretended to drink from it, and put it back down. Later on he had another glass, but it was full that time.

Bush's laugh towards the end of the 3rd debate was getting pretty scary. It was very Beavis and Butthead.

I also loved it when he said like "The United States has the most enviable health care system in the world!" Oh yeah! Good line, buddy.

--Christy

--------------------
Arf arf

Posts: 66 | From: LA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted October 17, 2004 02:46      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christy K.:

I also loved it when he said like "The United States has the most enviable health care system in the world!" Oh yeah! Good line, buddy.

--Christy

You know how the saying goes :
"The bigger the lie is, the more people will buy it!"

People don't need facts, they just need to be cheered-up and trust someone.

--------------------

Sir Paul

Member # 211

Rate Member

posted October 17, 2004 17:14      Profile for Sir Paul   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Paul   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:

You know how the saying goes :
"The bigger the lie is, the more people will buy it!"

People don't need facts, they just need to be cheered-up and trust someone.

Or scared and misled.. like that michael moore film

--------------------
This is a signature! w00t.

Posts: 41 | From: Malibu, CA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted October 18, 2004 13:20      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Paul:

Or scared and misled.. like that michael moore film

Well, it depends on which side you are. People need politicians to cheer them up and politicians need to be needed So, scare people and they will only focus on their need of security. In the meantime you can pass the laws you want and do whatever you want.

Special award if you make it to do what you wanted (like invading Iraq to avenge your humiliated daddy and get some consequent benefit for you and your pals) by scaring people.

I so love americans (especially one), I so don't want to have another 4 years telling people "you know they're not all like Bush".

A true fact : an overwhelming majority of americans who travel abroad will vote Kerry, according to polls. Explanation : they (and only them) get aware of what the USA look like from abroad with a guy like Bush in charge. If the whole world could vote, Kerry would win with a good 72% ( Russians would vote for Bush though, because you can bribe russians )

--------------------

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.