my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » gotta fly over the big pond again

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gotta fly over the big pond again
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted August 31, 2004 14:40      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah, that's quite a long trip to Phoenix,AZ from Paris. We're going to Kim's hometown late october for her friend's wedding and also to celebrate ours with the relatives who couldn't make it to France.

That will be my second time in the US (damn, the first time we made it to catch Christy in SD and William in LV) and we'll prolly move around a bit. Since we've visited South California the last time, I'm contemplating going northward, Frisco and (maybe) monterey. But that's just plans. We'll see. I won't have much time either. I can only spend 2 and half of my 7 yearly weeks off...

But mostly, I'm afraid it will be all crazy and hectic there for the electoral finish line. I'm already fed up with it.

If you guys know of something we should absolutely see and that's not in the tour guides, then tell me !!!

Story of my life. Just wanted to liven up the board. Hope everyone's fine and that the gas prices aren't excessively high yet.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.