my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Norm!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Norm!
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted August 04, 2004 10:12      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Heads up...you've got a package waiting for you from Allstate.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted August 04, 2004 14:22      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Package received, and extremely appreciated. Thank you so much. Lisa and I seem to like the little monkey a tad more than Calvin right now. Then again, about the only thing he likes right now is his mommy and (god help us all) kd Lang songs. (DAMN LISA AND HER FOLK MUSIC!) At two and a half weeks, toys haven't entered into his mind just yet. When they do , I am certain he will love the little monkey as much as we do...

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted August 04, 2004 14:54      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
"Lisa and I seem to like the little monkey a tad more than Calvin right now. Then again, about the only thing he likes right now is his mommy..."

I kind of figured that would be the case (mommy does equal food and snuggles after all), but it's never too early to set him in the proper direction...just a little sentiment to let Calvin (and his parents) know that he (they) have friends in far off places...congratulations again.

P.S. K.D. Lang?!?...don't worry, I'm sure he'll grow out of it ...I've got Caitlyn really liking The Replacements (I'll Be You), Green Day (One For The Razorbacks, her mom and dad's official, unofficial song) and Rancid (Ruby SoHo) right now...she's even picking up on lyrics!...THEY'RE LIKE SPONGES!!!

[ August 04, 2004: Message edited by: PunkMunkey ]

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sabrina

Member # 210

Rate Member

posted August 06, 2004 21:22      Profile for Sabrina   Author's Homepage   Email Sabrina   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i love that you two are Dads.

and that friggin Kim is married-- Canes forever!!! hehe

sub.

Posts: 4 | From: San Diego, Ca | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Just Kenny

Member # 5

Member Rated:

posted August 16, 2004 22:25      Profile for Just Kenny   Email Just Kenny   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Norm!

I've a question for you regarding a digital camera. A friend is looking for one and I suggested Norm's Garage, and so I kindly ask what you can do about a Konica-Minolta DiMAGE Z2, Manufacturer Part# 2725-301.

I understand free time is likely a stranger to you now with Calvin keeping you company, so I don't expect you to go running for this. I hope it's not much trouble, and I am very appreciative of your help. Thanks, man.

And Rj - how is Caitlyn doing? The last picture I saw of her was her in the snow - precious little thing!

--------------------
Truly,
Kenny

Posts: 119 | From: Freetopia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.