my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » E3

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: E3
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 21, 2004 23:08      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I highly doubt it, but is anyone else here going to E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) this year in Los Angeles?

It'll be fun.. but I figured I'd see if anyone else was coming Hoo.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2004 12:27      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'd go if i could but (a) i'm in mass and (b) i'm broke. so instead i'll just sit here and be really jealous of you.
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2004 12:42      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't you have to be a member of the Press to go? or do you just have to know some people that can get you in? I always wondered about that.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2004 16:56      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you work in the Press I think you have to apply in a certain way. But I got in because I work in the "Electronic Entertainment Industry" or something. They dont have really strict admittence policies I guess I just had to send in some info saying I worked for Blockbuster, wham! Free admittance.

So yeah its easy, its fun, and now maybe I'll see if Half-Life 2 is EVER going to come out...

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.