my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » i just got fired!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i just got fired!
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted March 08, 2004 14:09      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that's right. i've been working at subway for the last two months. and i just got fired for giving away a big, gallon-sized bag of mustard. good lord. being unemployed sucks when you're trying to save up money to get an apartment.
Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy K.

Member # 207

Rate Member

posted March 08, 2004 14:35      Profile for Christy K.   Email Christy K.   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Who did you give a gallon sized bag of mustard to? And more importantly, what is that person going to do with a GALLON SIZED bag of mustard! Sorry for the loss.. but maybe you should work for Quiznos and teach Subway a lesson.

--Christy

--------------------
Arf arf

Posts: 66 | From: LA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted March 08, 2004 15:37      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ha, i used to work at subway, gave away free subs to my friends like it was my job. subway is wack anyways, it was my first job at the age of 16 and they gave me a key, money duties, and the alarm code after a month and made me a closing manager...take it as a good thing that they fired you. i used to take big bags of pickles....i love pickels....

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted March 08, 2004 19:35      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What. the. fuck.

That just ain't natural.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ken

Member # 204

Rate Member

posted March 08, 2004 22:47      Profile for Ken   Email Ken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just got hired by the Cubs today for crowd control.

--------------------
The Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin to fuck with!

Posts: 41 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted March 08, 2004 23:11      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Christy K.:
Who did you give a gallon sized bag of mustard to? And more importantly, what is that person going to do with a GALLON SIZED bag of mustard! Sorry for the loss.. but maybe you should work for Quiznos and teach Subway a lesson.

--Christy

i gave it to some friends. i was under the impression that they were going to do something cooler with it, but they just put it all over some kids car.

the ironic thing about this, is that this is probably the least bad thing i've done. let's see, i've...

gotten drunk at work twice
paid a kid in vodka to wash the dishes
pocketed at least $45
took/gave away a few free sandwiches
read five chapters one night while i should've been working
stole a bunch of those free sub cards and gave them to homeless people
stole about fifteen dollars in chips and cookies alone
oh, and stuck my hands in my pants to spite a customer because she asked me to change gloves because i answered the phone. i did change gloves, but i had to go into the back to get something for her sandwich, so i put my hands down there.

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 09, 2004 10:31      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nose over tail:

gotten drunk at work twice
paid a kid in vodka to wash the dishes
pocketed at least $45
took/gave away a few free sandwiches
read five chapters one night while i should've been working
stole a bunch of those free sub cards and gave them to homeless people
stole about fifteen dollars in chips and cookies alone
oh, and stuck my hands in my pants to spite a customer because she asked me to change gloves because i answered the phone. i did change gloves, but i had to go into the back to get something for her sandwich, so i put my hands down there.

You're trying to demonstrate us that you're being fired was fair, aren't you ?

And maybe the kid (the one with the mustarded car) was the boss' son

Good luck

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2004 14:22      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:

You're trying to demonstrate us that you're being fired was fair, aren't you ?

sure, it was fair. AND SILLY.

kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2004 22:10      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
uh, I don't think getting fired for stealing is silly. I especially won't think it's silly the next time I buy a subway sandwich and I find that the prices have gone up to cover the price of food lost to employees that eat bags of pickles and give away bags of mustard.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2004 00:29      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kismet:
uh, I don't think getting fired for stealing is silly. I especially won't think it's silly the next time I buy a subway sandwich and I find that the prices have gone up to cover the price of food lost to employees that eat bags of pickles and give away bags of mustard.

The fatal flaw of your argument is.. why would you eat subway AT ALL, EVER! Yeech. I think a service was done, a guerilla uprising if you will, against the evil institution of franchied sandwhich evil.

Long live the mustard stealers!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted March 14, 2004 21:17      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
your story reminds me of this dude:

Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2004 08:52      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh Jeremy, what are we going to do with you?

oh, and Mike- you have the weirdest collection of pictures ever.

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted March 29, 2004 14:58      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
he really does. it's almost disturbing. yet entertaining.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.