my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » HApPPy NUyeaR

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HApPPy NUyeaR
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted December 31, 2003 20:20      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Have fun you all, in this beginning year (yeah, I know it hasn't begun yet in Cali, but it's already 5:20am on the 1/1/04 in France).

I wish you more exaltation, more excitement, more happiness than last year and less ataris on Jay Leno (12/29/03), it sure sucked.

Above all, I wish everyone true enlightenment (sp?)

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted December 31, 2003 23:17      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ehh, I had to work when the clock struck midnight. There were these old drunk hags still there. They left about a quarter of a bottle of wine, so my coworkers and I drank that. We didn't get very much, but it had a pretty good taste and I'm sure it was overpriced. We sure are party animals.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 01, 2004 02:48      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cheers, yo.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 16:35      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

woo! Too bad we didnt catch the more exciting moments on .. picture.

Happy newyear *one word*

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted January 02, 2004 18:02      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NSA:
woo! Too bad we didnt catch the more exciting moments on .. picture.

You're talking about dirty sex with hamsters, aren't you ?

will this board be triggered by search engine on a "dirty sex with hamsters" request now ?

[ January 02, 2004: Message edited by: Colonel Klink ]

--------------------

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted January 02, 2004 21:08      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i hope so!
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2004 09:23      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Happy new years everyone...

I had a great new years, and got to see a lot of people from highschool that i don't see often so it was nice. However, i got sick the day of new years eve, and went on antibiotics/pain killers....i was told that i could drink, but i can't get dehydrated, so i figured by drinking a lot of water, as well as alcohol that they would even out. Needless to say, that was not the case, and i woke up with swollen lips/nose...the nose didn't look too swollen, but my lips looked like i got that botox (sp) stuff in my lips.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted January 03, 2004 16:21      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clobber:
that botox (sp) stuff

You mean collagen ? That's what's used to "pump up" the bimbos' lips. Botox is used to prevent wrinkles by "killing" the muscles that create them.

And you have to know that alcohol is a very dishydrating substance (that's the reason why you've got a dry mouth when you wake up after a night of drinking. That's one of the reasons why you get a hangover, the other being the transformation of alcohol into alkaloids by your brain cells ). Drinking a lot of water before going to bed is a good thing, except it can wake you up in the night for a pee urge.

[ January 03, 2004: Message edited by: Colonel Klink ]

--------------------

Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted January 03, 2004 18:38      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The waking up part isn't a surefire thing. The pee however...

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted January 04, 2004 12:44      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah drinking is very dehydrating...which is why i drank tons of water whilst i was drinking...however, i think i drank a lot more alcohol than i did water.....
But i had a couple bottles of water before i fell asleep so i didn't have too bad of a headache the next day...it was mainly my swollen face that was the problem.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.