my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Net Riddle 1.1

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Net Riddle 1.1
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted December 30, 2003 14:03      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
dont know if anyone else is aware of this, but it is really cool, especially if you enjoy riddles, im on like 1.13....but they are tough

http://nr.wireplay.co.uk/modules.php?name=Net_Riddle

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

PenguinsAteMyCheeseburger

Member # 198

Rate Member

posted January 05, 2004 22:30      Profile for PenguinsAteMyCheeseburger     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm stuck on 1.3. Is anyone else this horrible at riddles?
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2004 08:16      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I retired from the game after getting to somthing like 1.33 or so. There are a ton of hint/cheat sites out there...

The riddles aren't so much riddles, as they are really just random questions. I really got disgusted with it. (plus, I found out that it is an ongoing game, not something anyone can een get to the end of yet)

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted January 06, 2004 10:40      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im at like 1.17 i think, it got really stupid to me, asking questions that were borderline riddles...if you post anything up to 1.17 i can probably help you.

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.