my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Weird

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weird
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 16:40      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Bored seemed to die when I was away.

I think its fixed. Sorry for the inconvience

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 17:44      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
phew...i thought it was gone for good!
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted December 18, 2003 19:06      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
yeah...i mean usually when the board is down, it doesn't look like that. It is usually just a page that says the board is no longer....
That was somewhat scary.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pepe

Member # 197

Rate Member

posted December 20, 2003 03:53      Profile for Pepe   Author's Homepage   Email Pepe   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
May I ask what NSA stands for Paul?

--------------------
Pride only hurts...it never helps.

Posts: 5 | From: Manchester UK | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 20, 2003 09:52      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
It's classified.

Actually I dont know, I dont even really remember when I started using it as a nickname.. probably a loooong time ago... well.. after Grandma Tarkin

But it probably had something to do with war games I play.. and the fact that I (N)eeded (S)tingers (A)lways... but I dunno

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted December 21, 2003 07:27      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pepe:
May I ask what NSA stands for Paul?

Before 9/11 it was kewl to refer to the National Security Agency cuz it was the kind of stuff more secret than the CIA and more powerful than the president himself.

After 9/11, after too much babbling about their lack of awareness and competence (the CIA was accused but actually, the only responsible is the NSA which is supposed to protect the country from any kind of external/internal attack -economic, technological or simply military, whereas the CIA is supposed to gather information about the outside) it became not so hip to be related to the NSA

[ December 21, 2003: Message edited by: Colonel Klink ]

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted December 21, 2003 21:33      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
Maybe we... err they knew and it was just a ruse to up the Presidents popularity.. and therefore facillitate a future war on iraq and the arab world!!

Ahahahdahda hdauhf ugirgjsdeg43/

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Lord Dante

Member # 175

Rate Member

posted December 23, 2003 06:41      Profile for Lord Dante   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post
I always thought that NSA stood for "No Such Agency" because they were to be in the background and doing things that we the people were not supposed to know about.

--------------------
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Lord Dante
"I have come here to chew bubblegum
and kick ass....
and I am all out of bubblegum

Posts: 17 | From: Santa Barbara | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.