my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » obligatory happy halloween! post

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: obligatory happy halloween! post
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 14:42      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
happy halloween!

what are everyone's plans? my girlfriend and i are going to bloomington to see the fruit bats. it'll be fun.

i wanted to dress up like morrissey, but i fucked up the hair and didn't have time to fix it.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 19:59      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I sat at home. woo. Its raining here now, boo on Halloween. Bah Humbug!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 20:02      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
apparently i'm sitting in my room. i might watch a movie. most of my floor is going out to a party, but i dunno..i just don't feel like going.
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 20:19      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just got off work, and I left my coat hanger at school so I can't show off my "Back Alley Abortion Doctor" costume tonight. Oh well, there is always next year.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 20:58      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did the whole family trick or treat thing...now Caitlyn's passed out and I'm working to a project from home...whoopee...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted October 31, 2003 22:45      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I worked until 11....and then met up with some friends at a bar downtown. Lots of costumes...it was good.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Small Wonder

Member # 172

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 15:59      Profile for Small Wonder   Email Small Wonder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I sat a home sick and did homework and passed out candy.

--------------------
"...And Really Bad Eggs"

Posts: 131 | From: Earth | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted November 01, 2003 16:24      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i went trick or treating for canned goods with my school's community service club, then studied for SAT II's.

but thursday night us seniors did our haunted house...it was way cool. we did it in the woods this year, which no one has tried/dared for quite a few years. we scared the shit out of all the underclassmen, i was towards the end (we had 4 girls along the route dressed in all white w/ white painted faces and crazy hair, i had a collapsable knife and killed myself) and i could hear them screaming the whole way. but the greatest part was that i got our english teacher to start a chainsaw (w/ no chain on, so it was just the noise) and jump out at everyone at the end to chase them out of the woods. and we had a dummy dropping out of the trees at them in the dark...it was just really fun. and definately satisfying to see it go off well b/c i was one of the 3 people who actually had their act together and planned the damn thing.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted November 02, 2003 22:18      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nose over tail:
[QB]happy halloween!

what are everyone's plans? my girlfriend and i are going to bloomington to see the fruit bats. it'll be fun.

QB]

aw. i got really excited for a minute. i was like..JEREMYS COMING TO BLOOMINGTON?!?!

but then i realized you meant indiana. lame!

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted November 03, 2003 08:08      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Scott and I bought 2 huge bags of candy to pass out and we only had 2 kids come to the door! Since we are in a new house, we didn't know what to expect. It may be because we are new to the neighborhood or Scott's muscle car in the driveway may have deterred parent's from allowing their children to come to our house. So, we sat and watched TV while consuming massive amounts of chocolate. Good times!
Posts: 149 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2003 19:48      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no one ever comes to my house because i live on a huge hill, away from the quiet road that has very very few houses on it.

we always drove to my cousin's neighorhood in the next town over to trick-or-treat, because there were actually people there.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted November 07, 2003 21:49      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my parents told me that only about 20 kids came this year. usually we get around 100. weird.
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted November 09, 2003 19:19      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I sat at home on Halloween too. I was planning on going to a haunted house thing in Coney Island but got lazy and decided not to, I didn't have anyone to go with either. So I sat at home and watched scary movie marathons on cable all night.

We only had 2 groups of kids come to the door, and one of them were my cousins who live in the neighborhood so they don't even count really. It's strange, we used to get so many trick or treaters but during the last 3 years we've barely gotten any. I think it's because I live in a fairly secluded neighborhood and maybe nowadays people don't feel like coming down here anymore, because when I was younger we used to get tons.

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted December 05, 2003 20:38      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i fell asleep right after dinner because i'm lame.
see?

heh, i have no idea why my mom felt the need to take that picture...
at least i woke up in time for trick-or-treaters.

[ December 05, 2003: Message edited by: murkybubble ]

--------------------
...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...

Posts: 148 | From: A Beautiful Oblivion | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.