my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Good God!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Good God!
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted October 08, 2003 10:21      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm so disturbed by the fact that Arnold was elected. Paul, I suppose you were the first in line at the voting polls What does everyone else think? I have some experience with this, you know...Jesse Ventura was a terrible Governor!
Posts: 149 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted October 08, 2003 12:15      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh my, Jody. the first thing I thought when I saw you had made a post called "Good God!" was that you must be having twins. heh

[ October 08, 2003: Message edited by: kismet ]

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted October 08, 2003 14:01      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is all coherent to me.
  • First elect a clown to the presidency.
  • Second, elect a pumped up retarded bragger to the highest job of the biggest state.

Eventually all kids have a big Barnum country where we can play the life and have fun.

Bed time for all the (poor) bonzos

Oh by the way, in Italy, they don't vote for the guy with the biggest dick. Just for you to know, in case Rocco Siffredi wanted to apply for presidency there.

Now, read all the newspapers all over the world and realize how mocked the USA is. The decline is on...

Ok, let's return to our broomsticks.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted October 08, 2003 14:02      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oh, Lord NO! I actually was just at the docs today and there is only one. Having twins in my worst nightmare. I can't imagine having to take care of two at the same time...
Posts: 149 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 08, 2003 21:40      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jody:
Paul, I suppose you were the first in line at the voting polls

Oh well, you know. I mean I love Arnold anyway, how can you hate the Terminator? And I mean he is a good example of how far an immigrant can come I guess.

Well and Davis was a total fucktard, and California is (and has always been..) a circus of one sort or another, so it seems fitting to have the circus run by Arnold.. the Govenator!!

Honestly I figure he's got a shot, if he sucks and fails hard so be it, I dont know his plans, but with out state the way it is, anything is worth a shot.

And dont forget Ronald Reagan is my hero.. so, too bad Arnold cant run for President!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 08, 2003 21:41      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Check out this soundbyte... THIS IS GREAT!

BEST!

Kalefornya!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Paul's Future Wife

Member # 174

posted October 08, 2003 22:48      Profile for Paul's Future Wife   Author's Homepage   Email Paul's Future Wife   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Makes me NOT want to move back to Cali. Paul..... I miss you!
Posts: 25 | From: Sin City, aka Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted October 09, 2003 00:14      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Having twins in my worst nightmare. I can't imagine having to take care of two at the same time...

my mom having twins was my worst nightmare too. my older sister power was quite squenched, because there were two of them who would always gang up on me. sniffle

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted October 11, 2003 17:24      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
this is the kind of thing that makes me wish i was canadian. really, really badly.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 11, 2003 19:37      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by melissa:
this is the kind of thing that makes me wish i was canadian. really, really badly.

Yeah.. your right, I bet Canucks dont EVER have twins!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted October 12, 2003 00:16      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
he said he's not gonna act anymore
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted October 12, 2003 00:22      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But what about Terminator 4!!?

They are playing Total Recall on right now, its great.. our new Gov. kicks ass

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted October 12, 2003 08:12      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NSA:
But what about Terminator 4!!?

the exact reason i didn't want him to win. who the hell's gonna take his place? he better still do some acting.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.