my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Another update from me

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another update from me
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted September 29, 2003 10:03      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just thought I would spread the good news...
We have purchased a new home and sold the old one. That is a relief as we have a little one on the way. Baby, that is!!! He/She is due on April 4. You know what this is...04/04/04 Crazy!

Posts: 149 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted September 29, 2003 10:42      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
That is so great! Congrat Jody.

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted September 29, 2003 11:57      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yay for Jody!

babies must be in the air or something, seems like everyone around us is talking babies these days.

(and very jealous on the house thing. everyone seems to be talking houses too.)

time to put in some extra hours of trading spaces reruns

[ September 29, 2003: Message edited by: kismet ]

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted September 29, 2003 20:20      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
w00t!...congratulations Jody!...you must me so stoked!...how far along are you now?...must be almost 2 months if I'm counting correctly...congrats on the new digs too...I'm still looking and weighing options...we're pretty fortunate to have the house we do for the price we do so I'm not pushing it too far...we'll get into a house when the time is right (or so I keep telling myself)...we just don't want to settle for something less than what we want or get into something that will eat up all of our money either...anyway...pass on my congrats to your husband as well...I'm really happy to hear of your good fortune

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Small Wonder

Member # 172

Member Rated:

posted September 29, 2003 21:42      Profile for Small Wonder   Email Small Wonder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Congrats Jody

How exciting!

--------------------
"...And Really Bad Eggs"

Posts: 131 | From: Earth | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted September 30, 2003 06:41      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! I am very excited. And, for those of you keeping track at home, I am 3 1/2 months along and starting to get a little belly. Just at the point where I can still wear my regular pants, but not for much longer. I can't wait until I get really fat and have an excuse for eating a lot. That's gonna be cool...
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted September 30, 2003 09:57      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
are you still living in Minneapolis??

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted September 30, 2003 11:00      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, our new house is just north of the cities. Yep, we are moving to the suburbs! But, we will really be just 10 minutes from where we are now and can still live the "urban" lifestyle, more or less (we both still work downtown), just with a much bigger yard and a better school district. Before you know it I'll be baking brownies and attending PTA meetings

[ September 30, 2003: Message edited by: Jody ]

Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted September 30, 2003 11:44      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...and driving a MINIVAN!!

Although I think Minneapolis suburbs are pretty bearable. I live in Bloomington- and although its not perfect, I'm pretty content there!

...way better than Morris, anyway.

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted October 01, 2003 02:07      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Everyone makes me feel young. The only time I talk about a little one on the way is with farts.

--------------------
Bharamanapa

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted October 01, 2003 10:40      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that was funny, William.
Kudos, I'm happy for you Jody.
And when you hear more and more about babies, house-moving and new job opportunities around, that's a good sign you or your friends are getting old !

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted October 05, 2003 18:23      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
...and driving a MINIVAN!!

hey...minivan comments are uncalled for. the minivan is a noble vehicle that is not only for moms! only the really, really cool kids get to drive minivans.

like me. i am a really, really cool kid. who prefers the retarded-whale-mobile over walking.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted October 05, 2003 22:10      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the minivan is a vehicle with bad gas milage.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted October 06, 2003 11:44      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
18-21 isn't bad gas mileage, and that's what most modern minivans get.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted October 11, 2003 17:20      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no shit it's got bad gas mileage.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted October 11, 2003 21:34      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, that's the price you pay to get your children to soccer practice in style.

A little tidbit: My first car was going to be a 1987 Chevy Astro, but my parents thought it sucked in the snow. It only snows about 2 weeks out of the year. I'm stuck with the 2 Liter Terror, instead of the Pimp Ass-tro.

[ October 11, 2003: Message edited by: Daniel ]

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.