my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » how do i...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: how do i...
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted September 29, 2003 01:16      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wash off this feeling of disgust towards a friend of mine?

she stayed with me for a week when i moved back home and she was a total slut. she tried to "get with" every guy we stayed with. she even kissed one of them who i liked and a few days later agreed with a friend that he was "sleazy" and recently said he wasn't "righteous" (not meaning like cool in surfer talk but the actual defintion).

anyway, i talked to her roommate about it when she (the roommate) was down here about a week later. and that was good, it was nice to vent and have someone know exactly what i was talking about. but now even when i talk to her online i feel totally disgusted half the time.

i never had a problem with her until she was down here.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted September 29, 2003 01:34      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
uh, if you don't like a "friend," the best thing to do would probably be not to be friends with her anymore.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted September 29, 2003 18:51      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no, i like her. i just don't like that she's a slut. there's more to her than that. i never said i didn't like her in general.

--------------------

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted October 01, 2003 15:34      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you people are no help!

--------------------

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted October 01, 2003 19:54      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Fuck her. Or fuck the fuckers of her.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted October 01, 2003 23:23      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Fuck her. Or fuck the fuckers of her.

that's the answer! organize a bit roman orgy! Togas required!

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted October 02, 2003 00:56      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i don't want her herpes...

and the toga party a few weeks ago probably would've turned into that if she had been there.

--------------------

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.