my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » first post in awhile and kinda useless

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: first post in awhile and kinda useless
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted September 18, 2003 22:00      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
just a note for anyone that read my livejournal. i deleted it. new one coming soon. i need a username idea though. some fuckhead found out about it read some stuff that was not intended for them to read. anyway...yeha.

so how's school for all you that are in it? i'll post about mine later. gotta go to bed in a minute. my fuckface tf for computers never showed up on monday so i've gotta make up a lab at 9am tomorrow. damn early classes.

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted September 19, 2003 10:38      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
School ? hmmm... I might be told off by the principal cuz I left it 7 years ago...

Maybe in 20 years, provided this board runs under windows XPS+2021, we'll still talk about school.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted September 19, 2003 12:30      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Guten Tag

Or whatever.. some of us ghosts still haunt this place.. so welcome back heh.

Boo!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted September 19, 2003 12:53      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's my senior year in high school. It's weird to think I've been here since I was in 8th grade. My year is easy. I hope I don't get too lazy because college will suck if I'm used to doing nothing. I get out an hour and a half early for "work experience," and my classes are easy so I don't really mind going.

And Mike, "Mike the Baby Eater" would make a good name.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted September 19, 2003 23:42      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
school is alright.
i'm in ap photography and that kicks ass.
my search for meaning class, which we all call "the tony show" is awesome. (tony is the teacher, he's hilarious).
having a free period right after lunch is great.
i love my english teacher because he has such a love-hate relationship with my class.
my spanish class/ teacher is evil.
my psych class is a joke... we have to read 60 pages a night in the most boring, repetitive book ever... it's just like "you have the power to change, if you know your goals" over and over...
i'm head photographer for yearbook, and that's cool, but i'm a little iffy about taking pictures of kids i don't know. but fuck it, i'm a senior, what are the younger kids gonna do about it?
applying to college is like being slapped in the face... there's probably a good reason behind it, but damn does it suck.

i haven't posted here in for-ev-er.

--------------------
...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...

Posts: 148 | From: A Beautiful Oblivion | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted September 20, 2003 00:12      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my school is going alright i guess. i'm settled in now, i've got some close friends and had a few weeks of classes. it's weird. college isn't really what i expected i guess. anyway. my roomie is kinda strange. he's just...i dunno how to explain it but it's not just me since everyone else that meets him thinks he's shady too. i've got a thing for one of my closest friends here and i'm still trying to decide what to say to her. yeah. in conclusion boston rocks.
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted September 20, 2003 10:00      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Bah...school....i don't even want to think about it. I am in 2nd year university....boooo.
I haven't gotten back into school mode, but i am trying. I have some interesting classes....and now that i have a car, my early classes don't seem so early anymore. I used to have to get up two hours before my class started. Now i have to get up 45 minutes before it starts....i love sleeping in.

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted September 21, 2003 02:53      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
why didn't you just make your journal friends only? it makes a lot more sense than deleting it.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted September 21, 2003 08:00      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it takes too long to go through and make every entry friends only. i already had to do that with my other one. it takes forever.
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted September 22, 2003 06:44      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok new journal: www.livejournal.com/~alkalineterrier

i've added a bunch of people on here to my friends list...so yeah.

Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted September 25, 2003 09:11      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Schooooool. I start classes today!

I've been living in my off campus apartment for almost two weeks.. and I didn't have cable internet OR tv until yesterday. My life was so sad. I literally sat around doing nothing.

Hopefully my classes will be ok. But I already spent $250 on books.. and I still need to buy books for my 4th class and then probably buy a whole lot of readers. Ugh. School, you cost too much! *pats wallet*

And that rules that Julie's in yearbook. (Wait.. I think her name is Julie.. Murkybubble, yes?) I was a yearbook nerd toooooo. You do a lot of things you don't want to do in yearbook. So you'll just have to get used to it. And if kids make weird faces at you when you're taking photos, just tell them, "Puuuuuurfect. This one's going on the cover!"

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted September 26, 2003 20:09      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i can't wait to get this school year over with. i'm doing very mediocre in all of my classes because all i want to do is sleep. i'm the editor in chief of the newspaper and that's cool sometimes, but it sucks staying after school until six for a week straight.

i don't really want to go to college, but my dad has kind of pressured me into it.

[ September 26, 2003: Message edited by: nose over tail ]

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted September 26, 2003 20:11      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
heh. woops.

[ September 26, 2003: Message edited by: nose over tail ]

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.