my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » ...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...
William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted June 30, 2003 15:54      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd like to point out that I think bombing for peace would be more like fucking for abstinence.

--------------------
Bharamanapa

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted June 30, 2003 17:49      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think fucking for AIDS is like fishing for kittens.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 30, 2003 18:08      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
bombing for peace is like... just asking for trouble.

i can't think of anything good today.

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted July 01, 2003 12:15      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm, I think bombing for peace's like fucking for virginity is quite good. It simply means that, once you've bombed a country to bring peace there, you've actually somewhat brougth war there. So if it was "abstinence" it would correspond to "bombing for keeping the bombs home".

Anyways in both cases it's kinda fallacious cuz when you bomb for peace, you bomb a country that's already at war or that's being a threat to world's peace. Whereas when you fuck some dog, you don't fuck to get its virginity back nor anybody's virginity back.

But if it was right, I'd fuck as many dogs as you want to get your virginities back, ladies...

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.