my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » playing the nostalgia game

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: playing the nostalgia game
cuddlecore

Member # 193

Rate Member

posted June 19, 2003 21:20      Profile for cuddlecore   Author's Homepage   Email cuddlecore   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey kids. Someone told me that some people from the glory days of the Ataris message board posted here, so I thought I'd pop in and say hello. Slipped into my old username and everything

So um...robot roll call?

[ June 19, 2003: Message edited by: cuddlecore ]

--------------------
love and other indoor sports,
sarah
http://www.angrychick.net

Posts: 17 | From: Lansing, MI | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted June 20, 2003 04:14      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am Lycia. I think my username was Lycia. yup.

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 20, 2003 05:37      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i am phil, otherwise known as sickb0y. i think one of only 3 (?) australians still here... ruddegar is still here, and maybe someone else? did public humiliation (david i think his name was?) come back at all?

get more people to come here. we like them, and we don't bite!

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted June 20, 2003 07:56      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am Mike. i was Masspunk at one point.
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted June 20, 2003 08:06      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm Daniel, but I was WashinMyGoat.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted June 20, 2003 11:10      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am Barrie. I was So Called American Dream at one point on the Ataris board, and I don't remember my other names, if I had any.

*edit: I now remember I also had the name Ex Number Five at one point as well.

I remembered this because this weekend I was at this girl Jessica's house, who used to be That Special Girl on the Ataris board way back when. Anybody remember her?

[ June 23, 2003: Message edited by: One Girl Army ]

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
cuddlecore

Member # 193

Rate Member

posted June 20, 2003 11:57      Profile for cuddlecore   Author's Homepage   Email cuddlecore   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Cool...some of these usernames are ringing distant bells in the catacombs of my brain. it would rock to get some old people back here...that board was good times.

the only people from the board i had/have contact with are irunrightback and george(can't remember what your ataris board name was). anyone remember Norah and GotEmo? Used to hang out with them back in the day. The only other names i remember from the board are everyonesfavoritevandal and theemotherapy.
heh, i love playing the nostalgia game

--------------------
sarah

Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2003 00:03      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hm. I'm still around. I'm Christy. Although my username used to be Cornelia. And then I accidentally hijacked the other Christy's username . I'm the crazy asian Christy who probably talked (or still does) a lot about school.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 21, 2003 04:47      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I used to be shellorz and Kurtz among others. And asspipedriller too. No, i'm Kidding. Or am I ?

I think I remember you, weren't you the one who made many intenet pages and had some fan site for Lucky 7 and stuff.

Wasn't George's screenname something in the kind of "fivestatedrive"?
And GotEmo, was he a guy named Phil and was Canadian.

I prolly got things mixed up.

It's funny, all these names sound like echoes of the good old times when I could post from work all day long but had a rough time to catch up with all the messages though

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2003 10:55      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm melissa. i think i was pikkiboo2 or something like that...way back when. nobody really knows who i am.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2003 12:47      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am the once and future PunkMunkey.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted June 21, 2003 18:09      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am Paul, all applications for sex must be accompanied by a nude photo. Men only.

--------------------
Bharamanapa

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted June 21, 2003 19:35      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I will be e-mailing my photo post-haste sir.

Good day.

Sir.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2003 07:40      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am clobber.....i was never creative enough to change my name...
hey ho!

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2003 11:10      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
im foo. at various times my nickname has changed to Foo, foo, F00, and Foo-bu.

as you can tell im very creative

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2003 14:13      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I believe GotEmo's name was Ryan and he lived in Washington state. I think. And he met some girl from the board who also lived in Washington and they started going out (I believe this is the Norah girl you're talking about)? I could be wrong though.

[ June 23, 2003: Message edited by: One Girl Army ]

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
Mimesis Entertainment

cuddlecore

Member # 193

Rate Member

posted June 23, 2003 20:02      Profile for cuddlecore   Author's Homepage   Email cuddlecore   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think I remember you, weren't you the one who made many intenet pages and had some fan site for Lucky 7 and stuff.
*facepalm* yea, that was me. i was the lucky 7 fan club president...haven't even talked to them in ages now. i used to make fansites for tons of bands, i was really into web design. ah, the follies of youth!

yea, gotemo was ryan and he and norah did go out. the three of us used to hang out back in the day.
i remember you, clobber, and of course i remember foo! your band got one of my infamous lame fansites.

[ June 23, 2003: Message edited by: cuddlecore ]

--------------------
sarah

Accident Prone

Member # 191

Rate Member

posted June 24, 2003 03:19      Profile for Accident Prone   Email Accident Prone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The last name I had was Zach and then before that I'm not sure but I think it was LTJkid.
Posts: 17 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 24, 2003 12:00      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wasn't there a kind of sissy fight between norah and some other female boardie ?

--------------------

One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted June 24, 2003 15:56      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Zach, you don't remember your AtarisLTJ board name? For shame.

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
Mimesis Entertainment

Accident Prone

Member # 191

Rate Member

posted June 25, 2003 01:55      Profile for Accident Prone   Email Accident Prone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha, no I didn't, my alias' were different everywhere. I just assumed it was LTJkid cause I used it a lot. now I only have two.
Posts: 17 | From: Santa Cruz, CA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
cuddlecore

Member # 193

Rate Member

posted June 26, 2003 23:16      Profile for cuddlecore   Author's Homepage   Email cuddlecore   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:
wasn't there a kind of sissy fight between norah and some other female boardie ?

Haha, YES. she thought one of the australia girls was hitting on GotEmo and got all pissy.
She fought for her man and then he told her that fishing was more important to him than she was.

That was awesome.

--------------------
sarah

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 27, 2003 10:32      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think she even forbid him to come and post here.
That was the first couple-fight here. For the record.

--------------------

cuddlecore

Member # 193

Rate Member

posted June 27, 2003 18:59      Profile for cuddlecore   Author's Homepage   Email cuddlecore   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
He probably stopped of his own accord. He kind of turned into a hermit...we used to hang out, but he started turning down invitations to do stuff, then he started signing online less and less, then sort of dissapeared alltogether.

--------------------
sarah

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted June 28, 2003 06:34      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wow, it's like cyber-fading out

--------------------

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.