my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » pointless but funny story

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: pointless but funny story
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted June 12, 2003 21:36      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so today i went to the docs for a check up and when i looked at the list of names and room numbers in the lobby i came across dr. gay. at first i just thought noting of it but then when i looked below his name , it said he was a proctologist. i dont know why but i find it humerous that a person with that last name would go into the field of proctology.

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted June 13, 2003 12:04      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So, did he stick his finger up your ass?

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted June 13, 2003 20:50      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
nope. that'd be too gay

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 20, 2003 05:48      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
speaking of gay...

(i don't know who that guy is... but the picture is fitting )

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted June 20, 2003 07:51      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do Australians seriously not know who Richard Simmons is? He is this ultra fruity health guy who has all of these diets for fat people. He makes fitness videos that involve flapping your arms and singing weird little songs. He is also gayer than The Promise Ring.

PS: people in picture aren't fat, but often times they are in his infomercials.

[ June 20, 2003: Message edited by: Daniel ]

--------------------

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted June 20, 2003 07:58      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
he scares me.
cuddlecore

Member # 193

Rate Member

posted June 20, 2003 11:59      Profile for cuddlecore   Author's Homepage   Email cuddlecore   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
how gay IS the promise ring, exactly?

i prefer the term "gayer than springtime" m'self.

--------------------
love and other indoor sports,
sarah
http://www.angrychick.net

Posts: 17 | From: Lansing, MI | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted June 20, 2003 12:08      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Gayer than AIDS, if I may say so myself.

--------------------

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2003 07:20      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the other night richard simmons was on who's line is it anyways and it was unbelievably gay but soooooooooooo funny

--------------------

One Girl Army

Member # 62

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2003 14:19      Profile for One Girl Army   Author's Homepage   Email One Girl Army   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Richard Simmons cracks me up.

I knew a kid named Stuart in camp when I was about 13 maybe, and he did a GREAT impression of Richard Simmons... he even played him in the camp talent show. We all assumed Stuart was gay, and then he started dating this girl in my cabin. I guess we were wrong... or were we? Who knows.

--------------------
*** Barrie ***
She walks softly but she carries a big gun...
Mimesis Entertainment

Posts: 222 | From: Brooklyn, NY | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted June 23, 2003 14:46      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
damn you guys and your promise ring jokes. seriously. that shit ain't cool.
Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 23, 2003 16:23      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh... i see. well... he certainly looks fruity in that picture! i think we have a few people like that. dame edna everage (a guy by the name of barry humphries dressing up as a 60 year old woman) and bert newton. yeah.

but i still don't get these promise ring jokes? is it just cause they write the most poppy shit shit music ever? (although i did like very emergency)

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.