my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » kickin' it old school on the ataris board

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: kickin' it old school on the ataris board
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted May 31, 2003 12:15      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://ataris.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=6266

i'm so sad, i'm not old school!

i made it because 1. i was bored. 2. i was thinking about the movie old school. and 3. on another board there was a survey about the ataris board and my response was that no one knows who i am or they treat me like a newbie...so i decided to find out if i'm right.

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted May 31, 2003 17:00      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and 4. You need respect.
When you grow old, you'll realize that dozens of young newbies/wanabees will just hang around the same place as you, will do the same things you do and will appropriate it for themselves. Then you'll go into this "fuckers, I was there before" reaction. Then you'll finally realize that thatis exactly how life is and look at them with a delightful smile.

Realizing that the places you used to own and cherish are taken over by new generations is part of the process of becoming an adult.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted May 31, 2003 20:36      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i don't want to be an adult! i still won't accept that i'm graaduating tomorrow. boo for growing up!
William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted June 02, 2003 01:37      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think it's sad that you bothered. I'd rather read a book.

READIN'S FOR SUCKAS!

--------------------
Bharamanapa

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 02, 2003 16:43      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i've never known a place to shit me as easily as that place.

i will never go back. not for at least another 6 months.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 02, 2003 17:16      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah its weird I guess, but who knows. Im not much into their music anymore.. so no real reason to go there.

Also the fact that there are 10,000 random people there kind of ruins the somewhat "communinity" feel that this place once had. so.. oh well. long live the Bored

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted June 02, 2003 18:28      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i mainly go to read the other bands forum. it pretty much sucks though. everyone is such an ass to each other. there's no love there.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.