my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » beware: this made me physically ill.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: beware: this made me physically ill.
murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted May 30, 2003 15:59      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the sickest, most twisted, most horrific thing i have ever read.
my friend sent me this because he is a sadistic bastard. now i'm sharing it with you because i don't want to suffer alone.
the guy who wrote this is fully serious, i think... he has a bunch of other stories just like this, a personal ad having to do with it, etc.
uggggggggggggh.

--------------------
...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...

Posts: 148 | From: A Beautiful Oblivion | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted May 30, 2003 22:00      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, uh, that was.. interesting I guess.

It didnt really get good until the last paragraph.. but hey.. whatever floats your boat.. or something.

Humm.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted May 31, 2003 02:56      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's a wonder why you didn't stop reading like I did.

--------------------
Bharamanapa

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted May 31, 2003 09:03      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that was sick and what's more sickening is if you go to the page before it, you cna get to other bellybutt stories.
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted May 31, 2003 22:26      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm way too sleepy to read all that, but it's probably not as sick as a harloquin baby.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted June 01, 2003 14:41      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by William for Squilliam:
It's a wonder why you didn't stop reading like I did.

i can be masochistic at times.

--------------------

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted June 01, 2003 19:46      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ahhhh...but can you be as masochistic as a bellybutt...that is the real quuestion!

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted June 01, 2003 19:59      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
no. no i am not. no way in hell.

--------------------

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 01, 2003 23:16      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
fucked. up.

what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck.

that's just fucked up.

Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted June 02, 2003 19:17      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Almost as sickening as The Ataris message board.

[ June 02, 2003: Message edited by: Ewan ]

--------------------
Having fun or dying young?
It's hard to tell.

Posts: 316 | From: Bristol, England | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 02, 2003 20:36      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ewan:
Almost as sickening as The Ataris message board.

Almost. ALMOST.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted June 03, 2003 16:12      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
what's this almost crap?

old ataris bored: rock \m/ (only cause we were on it)

new ataris board: blows...

archery anyone? *shudders*

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 03, 2003 16:37      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Its just weird now. I dont know exactly why, I'm sure there are a million reasons why its weird, but i guess its just not "home" anymore. So go figure.

Patooie

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted June 03, 2003 21:04      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NSA:
I'm sure there are a million reasons why its weird...

Indeed. The members.

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted June 04, 2003 08:43      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
one problem with the members is aside from most being assholes to each other, there are too many of them. almost 20,000 makes it kinha hard to have the feeling of community that there was on the old board.
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 04, 2003 21:41      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah thats true, I suppose we suffer from the extreme opposites... too MANY people there, too LITTLE people here. But I guess at least we are more managable or something.. easier to follow conversations.. and stuff!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted June 05, 2003 09:06      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and no assholes
Ewan

Member # 111

Member Rated:

posted June 06, 2003 21:17      Profile for Ewan   Author's Homepage   Email Ewan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Personally, I'm not so disgusted by the morons in their masses, with their banal and trite ramblings and their nongermane, uninteresting, imbecilic and cretinous bickering as I am by the fact that there's some wanker from England masquerading around the place with the username, my username, 'Ewan' who, frankly, I think is a bit of a prick.

--------------------
It's hard to tell.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted June 07, 2003 23:12      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah that confused me at first cause it sounded nothing like YOU but.. the similarities! I had hoped you hadnt losted your mind or something, but its nice to know that was, at no time, ever, you.

Ass munchers.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted June 09, 2003 07:43      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Perhaps it's just me, but I'd like to give a swift kick in the ass to each and every one of those psuedo-"punk", net-thug pussies...just one swift kick that's all I'm asking...

It's icky there...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.