my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » since not much goes on here... EROTIC CAKE!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: since not much goes on here... EROTIC CAKE!!!
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted May 12, 2003 20:24      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
last weekend i went to portland for the weekend of my birthday (it was on a thursday but who cares, i didn't do anything that day so the weekend counted as my birthday). we (technically me but my friend lindsey and i worked together to decide what it would be, etc) got an erotic cake for myself.

the cake

me with the cake

my friend lindsey with the cake

lighting the champagne candles

blowing the cake (BWAHAHAHA)

cutting the cake

scary me eating the cake (lindsey and i ate the balls and our friend tis ate the head)

lindsey eating the cake

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted May 13, 2003 19:10      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thats a funny cake

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted May 14, 2003 06:55      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
it looks more like a dog bone than a penis.
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted May 14, 2003 07:25      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i like that its wearing a bow tie.

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted May 14, 2003 09:06      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
are they really little balls in the "champagne" or really BIG bubbles?
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted May 14, 2003 19:47      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickb0y:
are they really little balls in the "champagne" or really BIG bubbles?

they're those silver ball things that are made of sugar or something.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.