my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » if you thought your school was fucked up...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: if you thought your school was fucked up...
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted May 06, 2003 05:22      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
okay, two seniors in the last 4 days have been expelled.

one of them was expelled for supposedly writing "death to martha" (the dean of students) on the walls. they did a handwriting analysis, got the fucking cops involved. she didn't get a review board, which is the judicial process that students go through when there's a disciplinary decision. her friends all say she didn't do it, that there's no way she could have, but that's debatable in my opinion...i could see her doing it as a joke, but she was certainly not capable of any violence...

so the other senior is very very upset about her friend being expelled. keep in mind she's like a straight-A student, loves the school, was involved in lots of activities, she was actually proud to be here. this school was her life. she knew what college she was going to, and now they're probably going to reverse their decision or something.

she was venting to a teacher (a teacher she's very close to, they're friends), she was crying, she was upset, she says "I'm so mad I could just kill the head of school."

another teacher is walking by, hears her say that, and goes to the fucking administration.

if that's not fucked up, i don't know what is. they had the police here yesterday talking to us. this asshole cop said a lot of stuff about how they take threats seriously, how they've never had to come into a school like this to talk to kids before, and basically brings the fact that it's a private school into it and talks about how disappointing it is for something like that to happen "in a school like this" with "girls like you." it was ridiculous. we're not a bunch of rich bitches who sit around making death threats.

granted, i don't have all the facts. none of us do. when we ask questions, they aren't answered. in fact, we're told that the school's lawyer says they can't answer questions. my english teacher asked if any of us were in fact in danger, since what happened seemed to not really need a lawyer to place a gag order. yeah, she didn't get answered either. apparently, the school wasn't taking phone calls from parents this morning.

i am so totally disturbed.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted May 06, 2003 13:23      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
We've had two teachers fired in the last month. One teacher let kids drink in the hotels on a field trip to Louisville, and the other sexually harassed just about everyone. They were cool teachers though.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted May 06, 2003 13:29      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Handwriting analysis! That's haaardcore. Whatever happened to just good ole saturday school?? Jeez.

One of the teachers at my old high school was fired for being CAUGHT JERKING OFF IN CLASS. Needless to say, the girl was traumatized.

The lesson here is that school administration is evil, and there's always at least one or two perv teachers in the school.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted May 06, 2003 15:47      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wow. schools are getting out of hand these days with stuff like this. i was in school about 5 years ago (when i was in year 12), and we never had anything like this. i mean sure, we said we'd kill students or whatever - but that usually just ended up in fights or something. or, the "tough" students would just tell the teacher to fuck off, and then that student would be taken to the principal and have his ass kicked.

i guess i can understand WHY they are taking the stance they take, but it's a little hardline for most people - especially in an all girls school (which it sounds like).

Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted May 06, 2003 17:51      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ok. here is my fucked up school situation.

one of my friends was suspended for over 100 days for being caught smoking pot. it was decided he was a threat to the school and was kept out from sometime in november til i think late april. a girl wrote some sort of bomb threat in a bathroom and the entire school had to be evacuated, bomb squad got called, police came in...all that stuff. she's already back in school. out for about 10 days. how is she not a threat?

melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted May 08, 2003 16:17      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
more interesting news - apparently, if any faculty members try and contact sara (the second one to get expelled) they will be fired immediately.

they're not even allowed to contact her down at the barn - and she's wicked close with one of the trainers. sharyn (the trainer she's close with) can't even call her to ask about when her horse is going to be transported (because obviously sara can't come get him herself), and the school told the trainers to do only the miniumum with scotch - just keep him alive and passably sane, basically - feeding, cleaning, turnout. sara's friends aren't allowed to ride him.

yeah, so let's isolate this girl completely from the adults that she's close to and probably wants advice and guidance from, and then let's ruin her horse! won't that be fun?

apparently sam-the-crazy-photo-teacher hopped on the bus yesterday to wish all the softball players luck and said "go kill 'em!" then he said, "oh, no, i'm gonna get fired!" and ran away sam is fun.

the big joke around here now is pointing at people and saying "No future for you!" like the soup nazi. quite amusing, actually...

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted May 10, 2003 03:38      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
people take things way too seriously. i remember when like a lot of shootings in schools happen i had to watch myself because i ALWAYS tell people i'm going to kill them. even sometimes when laughing. i tell my MOM and my DAD i am going to kill them. i tell EVERYONE i am going to kill them. but obviously i don't do it. there's a few people i really wish were dead and if i could kill them and get away with it completely i might do it, but that's not going to happen. and i'm not going to kill them. people need to loosen up.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.