my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » so i was listening to loveline tonight

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: so i was listening to loveline tonight
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted April 24, 2003 20:44      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
and they were talking to some kid who broke into a mausoleum and ripped the head off a body. he said he thought he could use it in an aquarium. when asked if he that there was a difference between a fake head made for halloween and a real human head he said something like "yeah there probably is one. one's plastic."

how fucked up is that?

nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted April 25, 2003 11:47      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
is "use it in an aquarium" code for "skullfuck"?
Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted April 28, 2003 21:04      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
lol. thats disturbing

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted April 28, 2003 23:34      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
eww... skullfuck.

weren't the ataris on loveline once?

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted April 29, 2003 07:30      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickb0y:
eww... skullfuck.

...you obviously have never indulged...don't knock it till you do, that's all I'm sayin'.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted April 29, 2003 13:14      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickb0y:
eww... skullfuck.

weren't the ataris on loveline once?

they were on it around the time that so long astoria came out.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.