my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » fuck tha police.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: fuck tha police.
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted April 20, 2003 14:49      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
really, that's all i wanted to say.
Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted April 20, 2003 15:09      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
For those who want to know, Jeremy, another kid, and I were molested by the police for eating Taco Bell in our school's parking lot. We did kinda try to run, but the 2 other back up cars were not necessary. The hot shot young cop called us dumbasses and retards and stepped on Jeremy's nachos. My burrito was safe and I ate it later.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted April 21, 2003 05:46      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
wow, it's not allowed to eat Taco Bell on a parking Lot... Pretty harsh. At least the burrito is safe. Otherwise, you guys would have hit the headlines.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted April 21, 2003 07:21      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cops suck, especially when they have nothing better to do than pick on kids. a cop has been on a street near my house for the last few weeks and is pulling anyone over that goes above the limit (25). he yelled at me and said next time i'm getting a $75 if i go anything above 25...i was pulled over for doing either 27 or 29, i forget which.
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted April 21, 2003 07:28      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You should've pulled out the rusty nail file from your burrito and shnked the rookie between the ribs and once in the neck...that'd teach him!

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted April 21, 2003 19:17      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha... burrito... too funny...
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted April 22, 2003 16:59      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hmmm, speaking of which, has anyone seen "Straight Outta Compton"? Worst documentary ever. But so funny. It reminded me of Unsolved Mysteries, but it wasn't. Anyway, at one point, Snoop Dogg turns to the camera and says "Fuck you. [pause] Bitch." Which was the best part of the entire film sadly enough.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.