my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Look what I found!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Look what I found!
Paul's Future Wife

Member # 174

posted April 06, 2003 16:49      Profile for Paul's Future Wife   Author's Homepage   Email Paul's Future Wife   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
This is sooo old!!! From like 1998!

Posts: 25 | From: Sin City, aka Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted April 06, 2003 17:54      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
haha! old skool paul! 5 years ago... holy crap!
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted April 06, 2003 22:27      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
eh, paul, you look like a hairdresser.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted April 07, 2003 21:36      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
a pregnant hair dresser.

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
christy2.0

Member # 176

Member Rated:

posted April 07, 2003 23:40      Profile for christy2.0   Email christy2.0   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a really nice one of Paul with no shirt looking very seductively... but I don't think it would be very nice to show.
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted April 08, 2003 10:43      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah, bring on the Pr0n !

Looks like someone got chubby as the time flew by

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted April 08, 2003 11:37      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
bwahaha...

--------------------
...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...

Posts: 148 | From: A Beautiful Oblivion | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2003 19:29      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nice! One of my many gay poses. That had to be from mid-1999 or 2000. Probably 1999 I'd guess. Still pretty old though. I wonder what other old shizat of me I can find.. humm.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2003 23:15      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Ahh! The good old days of a full goatee and lots of cleavage. Nice.

[ April 09, 2003: Message edited by: NSA ]

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2003 23:27      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And our favorite CHRISTY AND PAUL RAH!!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2003 23:30      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Wow.. one of the seriously oldest pictures I have of me.. this was RIGHT when I moved to Santa Barbara.. before I had hair! oldschool with my phone headset at work

Haha... even older.. me in high school.. on a family trip to Canada. So young.. hah. So upstanding! Oh where did I go wrong.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Lord Dante

Member # 175

Rate Member

posted April 10, 2003 06:59      Profile for Lord Dante   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Dude Paul the old. I completely forgot you looked like that when you started. Damm that was a long time ago. The office that once was out world. Very scary.

--------------------
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Lord Dante
"I have come here to chew bubblegum
and kick ass....
and I am all out of bubblegum

Posts: 17 | From: Santa Barbara | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted April 10, 2003 07:41      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Holy crap!...you're frickin' shirt is tucked in!...and the collar's buttoned to the top!...WTF!?!?...

...dude you were seriously clockin' the ho's back in the day yo...mad props...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Paul's Future Wife

Member # 174

posted April 11, 2003 00:43      Profile for Paul's Future Wife   Author's Homepage   Email Paul's Future Wife   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Paul... what ever happened to those pics from Mike and Erica's wedding?
Posts: 25 | From: Sin City, aka Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted April 12, 2003 19:07      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Haha yeah I had NO hair back in the dair. Kind of strange I guess, but we all have to start somewhere dont we?

That office was fun back in the day too.. hah before the dark times.. before the.. empire.. err.. yeah. Work was pretty cool. What are you up to these days Dante?

And I think I still have the pictures from Mike's Wedding afterparty.. somewhere.. Ill see if I can find them. Some of them turned out pretty funny, like when kid held up his girlfriend so we could take pictures of her underwear.. CLASSY!

And yes I was lame back then, well lamer than now I guess, but it was all fun. I mean I was in CANADA after all.. thats scary enough!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted April 12, 2003 23:03      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
us canadians dont bite. no need to fear us

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
christy2.0

Member # 176

Member Rated:

posted April 13, 2003 00:52      Profile for christy2.0   Email christy2.0   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Why Paul.. why post horrid pictures of Christy? I did nothing to deserve it!!
Lord Dante

Member # 175

Rate Member

posted April 14, 2003 13:49      Profile for Lord Dante   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
NSA,

I have been working for a company here is Goleta for just over two years now. Managing their corporate data network, Cisco routers, Switches and such. Just over 120 sites at last counting. A definite improvement in office environment from the past. More red tape and corporate political stuff but also more budget to do the things right.
I have learned a whole lot of stuff (you know paid training and such, very nice.).

Just bought a house in Buellton last August with my wife so we are now commuting to SB for work. It is a hell of a lot better then commuting south, only 30minutes and I am home.

Not much other than that. The house takes up a lot of my time now, but that is OK because it is mine and all the work I am doing is because I want to and not because it is a dump and I have too. I have not talked with anyone at the old office in a while. The last I heard the ranks were still shrinking. Techs are back at Anapamu and also the network and server guys. The main office is moving to the third floor and smaller digs. Antonio left and is work at CJ. Dennis left and is working for another company in town. B-Rad is heading tech support again and managing the datacenter. Cliffy is working with the servers.

That is about it. TTYL.

--------------------
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=
Lord Dante
"I have come here to chew bubblegum
and kick ass....
and I am all out of bubblegum

Posts: 17 | From: Santa Barbara | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted April 14, 2003 16:02      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NSA:

Ahh! The good old days of a full goatee and lots of cleavage. Nice.

pimpin' ain't easy... but it makes you look SO damn good!! hehehe...

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.