my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » why do people always make fun of me?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: why do people always make fun of me?
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted April 06, 2003 07:03      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i thought it would stop after high school. but it's not stopping.

people in high school always called me ugly and said i was a lesbian. and they didn't even believe me when i had a boyfriend that i did have a boyfriend. they also called me fat. probably called me stupid as well.

my mom has always called me fat too. once she asked if my waist was 40 inches (it has never even been that big). it really offended me and i said very seriously "go to hell." my dad has also called me fat but my mom did it more.

my brother always called me fat and ugly aswell. he's also called me a lesbian for many years too.

now...

i had this friend who eventually told me "our personalities clash." whenever i hang out with him he would call me stupid to my face. and he thought i was ugly too even though he didn't say it. plus he liked our other two girl friends (one being FOURTEEN) because they were "pretty." it also turns out he made fun of me behind my back but the person who told me wouldn't tell me what i said.

when i lived in this one house recently two of my roommates (one, adam, mostly started it all) would make fun of me and call me stupid and if i had food they would steal it right from my hands or if it was sitting next to me on the couch and eat it.

my old roommate chuck, who i hang out with, makes fun of me still. but i can tell he's just joking around and he even admits it but it still bothers me a whole lot. even when it's total jokes and even i laugh, it still bothers me.

now i'm being told through online by two people that have never even met me before and don't know me that i'm "ugly." and the girl that is making fun of me (it's her and her boyfriend) said she heard from "lots of friends in seattle" when she lived here (she only knows the guy i was friends with that called me stupid and this other friend of mine... that i am friends with i mean) that i'm "gross."

WHAT
THE
FUCK?

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted April 06, 2003 17:59      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
people as callous as that actually exist?? wow... that's rather unfortunate for the human race.

there's not alot that can be said. you've gotta push through their pettiness. i've had to do it. i've forged a life of my own with people i can trust not to call me stupid or something.

but also, how mentally developed are these people? they sound VERY immature and unsightly if they are stealing food from your hands and being idiotic like they are. unless you walk around all day treating people like they seem to be treating you... i highly doubt you are any of those things.

you just gotta be strong. and such

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted April 06, 2003 19:18      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah. last night someone was saying they're "in high school in their heads"

--------------------

Small Wonder

Member # 172

Member Rated:

posted April 06, 2003 20:16      Profile for Small Wonder   Email Small Wonder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Being called fat is no way funny and it is so mean. I have had many problems with my wieght because of it. My dad and my brother used to call me fat all the time and its not cool. And I believed them.

You need to tell them that its not cool. It hurts!

--------------------
"...And Really Bad Eggs"

Posts: 131 | From: Earth | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted April 07, 2003 01:04      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Small Wonder:
Being called fat is no way funny and it is so mean. I have had many problems with my wieght because of it. My dad and my brother used to call me fat all the time and its not cool. And I believed them.

You need to tell them that its not cool. It hurts!

none of it's cool at all really. i'm really confused now from everything, like some days i'll be like "i am so fat" then other's i'll be like "what... i'm not fat. i'm just fine the way i am."

--------------------

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted April 07, 2003 14:58      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
all days you should be "hey... i'm cool with how i am". cause otherwise it gets you down, people see that, and they play on it more. it's all about perseverance and getting through the crap. and then you look back and go "what the fuck kinda drugs was i on back then!?!?"
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted April 07, 2003 17:06      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Those guys are making up for having a small penis. It makes them feel better. Trust me, I make fun of Nose Over Tail all the time..... errr.... ummmm.... nevermind.

*edit* The dumbass cockhole Nose over Tail wants me to call him Jeremy. What a twat.

[ April 07, 2003: Message edited by: Daniel ]

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Small Wonder

Member # 172

Member Rated:

posted April 07, 2003 17:40      Profile for Small Wonder   Email Small Wonder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Everyone has fat days! Somedays I'll like the way I look and then other days I'll be disgusted in the way I look. Its natural. I even got to the point that I wouldn't eat and lost a lot of weight but I also got very sick. I basically killing myself.

You have to find something that makes you feel happy about yourself. For me its working out.

--------------------
"...And Really Bad Eggs"

Posts: 131 | From: Earth | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted April 07, 2003 19:31      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
eh, i've learned a lot in moving from a small town to a big city. the people are exactly the same where ever you go. i mean, yeah, there are the few actual decent people you'll meet and become friends with. but then there are those ignorant fucking pricks that will always be there. and it doesn't matter how young or old they are, they never change. always assholes. everywhere.

but on the bright side of things, you're a lot more decent than they are, right? right.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted April 08, 2003 10:47      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Wasting Too Much Time:
and it doesn't matter how young or old they are, they never change. always assholes. everywhere.

True... true... I try to stick to my image. It's an every day job

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.