my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » Weekend Plans?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weekend Plans?
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2003 10:50      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What? Am I the only one who can come up with lame topics to post?
So, what is everyone doing this weekend? It really didn't make much sense for me to post this topic since I have absolutely NO weekend plans... except maybe to go to Target and buy a curtain rod and take the puppy for a nice long walk around the lake and zoo by my house.
But, my database at work is down, which is going to make for a long Friday afternoon...so please entertain me with your weekend plans!

Posts: 149 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2003 11:42      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My weekend plans include...

Having some sex, drinking Mackinac Island Fudge coffee, trying not to smoke cigarettes, watching the Monk show on USA, painting the spare bedroom, finishing up a 16 page sales brochure, maybe more sex, and then I am going to sit on the couch and watch college basketball. Man, that's a lot of typing to really say "I have no plans."

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2003 13:12      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna hang out at Arby's and score some pizza from my friend. I don't know what else I will do.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2003 13:53      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well...since you asked...

Tomorrow, go to Target at the crack of dawn to aviod the unwashed masses so I can buy a birthday present for a friend's 3 year old daughter and a baby shower gift for a friend of the family... at 11:00am we go to said friend's daughter's birthday party at a place called Wild Things, where children roam free *shudder*...at 3:00pm is the baby shower, which we probably won't attend for more than an hour or so...then the usual routine of hanging out, playing woth Caitlyn and getter her raedy for her 8:00 bedtime...then me and the Mrs. will maybe pop on a flick and make out for a while ...

Sunday, maybe wash the car and do some errands around the house...nothing too exciting...but maybe that'll change...I did want to go down to the booksote and look for some new reading material...mainly periodicals because articles are just easier to start and finish when you have a 14 month old...

...the weekend in a nutshell.

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2003 17:48      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm not doing anything out of the ordinary...just barnhopping as usual.

tommorrow i will go & ride king, then leah, then try and make it to the second portion of a birthday party for a friend i haven't seen since december. maybe that will run into the evening, but i doubt it. sunday there's a clinic at the barn where king is, so i'm going to hang out there and hopefully learn something. last time i watched one of this guy's clinics i spent most of the time writing down the thinly veiled insults he was dishing out to this lady i can't stand (the barn owner, by the way) rather than reflecting on the true meaning of dressage.

i should probably also practice the trumpet. i need to learn a new piece and memorize a solo by the end of vacation. so far i haven't touched the damn thing.

i always have such nerdy weekends. oh well. at least i'm having fun.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted March 21, 2003 21:45      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm working all weekend.

someone please kill me. or pick me up after work and take me out for some whiskey and good conversation.

my birthday is sunday. i'll be working.

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
christy2.0

Member # 176

Member Rated:

posted March 22, 2003 00:15      Profile for christy2.0   Email christy2.0   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Tonite my friend came over because he really wanted to clean my apartment and there was no way I was gonna stop him, so we did that the whole evening and watched Elimidate.

Tomorrow I am driving home to Thousand Oaks (5 hours) for my spring break. Mmmm no work or school for a week.

AmandaSucks

Member # 168

Member Rated:

posted March 22, 2003 00:59      Profile for AmandaSucks   Author's Homepage   Email AmandaSucks   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
cleaning the house, taking care of the kiddo, working on a webpage if time permits. nothing to write home about.
Posts: 19 | From: twentynine palms CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted March 22, 2003 07:47      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i watched monsters inc. last night. today and tomorrow will mostly be spent doing homework, filling out scholarship forms and waiting for the mail to come. fun times indeed.
Small Wonder

Member # 172

Member Rated:

posted March 22, 2003 08:33      Profile for Small Wonder   Email Small Wonder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sleep and more sleep.

--------------------
"...And Really Bad Eggs"

Posts: 131 | From: Earth | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 23, 2003 16:21      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think one day weekends (such as the ones i have quite frequently... as in every weekend) are the worst things ever. because you have to do and see EVERYONE in the space of like, 36 hours (which for me includes saturday night & all sunday).

so i hung out with all my friends at different times, played my guitar which i hadn't done in two weeks, and i stressed about stuff that i shouldn't, but can't help, because i want it SOOO much.

so yeah.

Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted March 23, 2003 17:38      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well, i got sick on friday night. was sick yesturday, last night, this morning, this afternoon, and this evening. i will most likely continue to be sick for at least another week. christ.

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted March 23, 2003 21:31      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
friday afternoon i drove around randomly, talked to my boyfriend on the phone for a really long time, watched the apollo 13 part of "from the earth to the moon," and ate the greatest artichoke ever.

saturday i hung out with my friend Maria, who i hadn't seen for over a year. we saw "she loves me" at UCLA, watched "Matilda," ate french fries and pizza, and i did a photo shoot of her for my class. we were gonna go to the beach, but it got late and cold. i stayed up until midnight talking to my friend Matt online, and it was the best conversation ever. if anyone recalls, i used to be completely head over heels in love with Matt. well, now we're both taken, and just the closest friends ever. it is wonderful. all the pain he put me through was totally worth it for the relationship we have now.

today i somehow slept until 3:45 pm. what the hell? then i got up, made myself a sandwich, watched Jacques Torres and Jamie Oliver on food network, read more about the war in the paper, got in a fight with my parents over whether the Iraqi people are "civilized" (of COURSE they are! they aren't bloody savages!), and watched the oscars. the rendition of "all that jazz" the orchestra played when chicago won an award was horrible and made me want to kill fuzzy things.

next friday is continUUm, so expect a much more interesting description of THAT weekend.

--------------------
...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...

Posts: 148 | From: A Beautiful Oblivion | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted March 24, 2003 02:19      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i went to my friends party in portland, then the next day we all went to wolf eyes/yellow swans show... then that night we went to our other friends "party" at their house and talked a lot. then i drove everyone home.

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2003 00:18      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I went to an Academy Awards party thing on Sunday, otherwise I worked and watched the riviting War-News.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.