my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » i feel like ferris bueller.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i feel like ferris bueller.
nose over tail

Member # 57

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2003 13:25      Profile for nose over tail   Email nose over tail   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
when i got to school today, a little after seven a.m., the students were being told to go to the lower parking lot. when i got down there, i asked what was up and found out it was a bomb threat.

they were loading the buses, to take the kids down the street. i looked around, to make sure no teachers were looking, and booked it the fuck out of there. some of my friends were with me.

we probably looked like we did it. two of the kids with me are very into dungeons and dragons; one of them has glasses and buckteeth and spits when he talks, while the other, his brother, has an afro. the other kid with us is gigantic and looks like jesus. i was probably the most normal looking.

so we spent the next seven hours driving around town and looking for something to do.

i won't list everything we did. i probably wouldn't be able to remember if i tried. i won't even list the highlights. there are too goddamn many.

but it was great. i needed that.

[ March 18, 2003: Message edited by: nose over tail ]

Posts: 304 | From: evansville | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 18, 2003 14:10      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
everyone needs a day like that.

but... what would have been cool is if you had your own hot air balloon with "save nose over tail" on it... or maybe driving around in a 1967 ferarri... or dancing in a parade. THAT would have been cool

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2003 14:48      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I didn't get a chance to run. I had to stay with the rest of the school. I did enjoy only having 6 kids per class. A lot of people were being like Billy Idol and running off.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wasting Too Much Time

Member # 19

Member Rated:

posted March 18, 2003 21:26      Profile for Wasting Too Much Time   Author's Homepage   Email Wasting Too Much Time   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
today i was in bed until 2pm. i slept through all of my classes. i felt that today would be a prime day to sleep and then walk around outside. i did just that.

but now it is 10:30 and i really want to go to sleep (early work tomorrow morning), but i cannot because i am not tired. *sigh*

--------------------
you could say i do at least.

Posts: 284 | From: Alberta, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.