my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » wow, how horrible is this?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wow, how horrible is this?
setfiretothecouch

Member # 170

Rate Member

posted March 12, 2003 20:13      Profile for setfiretothecouch   Author's Homepage   Email setfiretothecouch   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/03/11/sprj.irq.fries/index.html

oh lord.

Posts: 9 | From: pennslyvania. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 12, 2003 20:19      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i read that a few days ago. that's so fucking retarded it's just not funny. stupid stupid stupid. what a way to try and alienate them. idiots.

sorry. but the human race is officially retarded now.

murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted March 12, 2003 21:14      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
for the love of all things holy...

--------------------
...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...

Posts: 148 | From: A Beautiful Oblivion | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Small Wonder

Member # 172

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 21:33      Profile for Small Wonder   Email Small Wonder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You got to be kidding me! Now its gone way too far!

--------------------
"...And Really Bad Eggs"

Posts: 131 | From: Earth | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 22:21      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
the french are incredibly hurt. seriously. they might look like they don't care, but they're crying inside.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
AmandaSucks

Member # 168

Member Rated:

posted March 13, 2003 02:39      Profile for AmandaSucks   Author's Homepage   Email AmandaSucks   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i heard something about that on jay, or maybe it was conan, i dont remember. some form of late night entertainment.
Posts: 19 | From: twentynine palms CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
ruddegar

Member # 79

Member Rated:

posted March 13, 2003 04:59      Profile for ruddegar   Author's Homepage   Email ruddegar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my favourite were the red necks that operated a gas station who refused to stock evian water... manufactured in the DISLOYAL french alps.

or perhaps the intellectuals who bought french wine then poured it down the street drain.

Posts: 67 | From: Melbourne | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mike

Member # 14

Member Rated:

posted March 13, 2003 07:10      Profile for Mike   Email Mike   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
that's fucking retarded. one of my friends (who i never realize how hate filled he was until this year) sent me an email the other day with a list of french things to boycott since the french are "pussies who won't help our cause" or something like that.
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 13, 2003 07:48      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's fucking hilarious!...I mean who the fuck cares what we call fried potatos anyway?...or fied bread dipped in egg?...besides "French" fries originated in Belguim and Frenh toast is just weird...fried bread dippeed in egg?...don't take it too seriuosly or you risk becoming as "extremist" as the idiots perpetrating the act...

On a side note, who ever calls them french fries anyway?...I always cut it down to fries...everyone knows what you're talking about...the french toast thing...well...freedom toast sounds stupid...and Evian is overpriced tap...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted March 13, 2003 08:42      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Same shit different year...
WAR and any batch of Europeans disagreeing with the almighty USA brings out a bunch of US congressman with too much time on their hands (And no intern or page boy on their cock) decide to change names of what? That's right, FOOD ITEMS. The hot dog was changed in WW1 and WW2 from the "frankfurter" and sauerkraut became liberty cabbage. Nobody fucking cares. It's a symbolic gesture.

Are the French ungrateful sons of bitches? Maybe. Are they entitled to their own opinion regarding George Bush being a horses' ass? Yep. Do they have to agree with the single greatest serial killer of all time about how killing a bunch of people always makes the world a safer place? Not at all. Neither do we. That's why I am going to eat some "French-Cut Fries" for lunch today...

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 13, 2003 12:23      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
US government is harsh. But no hard feelings. We keep on saying "american stupidity" even if it sounds like a pleonasm

Everybody here knows fries are typical belgian food. We're used to thinking that they even use fries to fill their cars up with. Belgians are stupid

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.