my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » The Picture Thread (yet again!)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Picture Thread (yet again!)
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 10, 2003 21:56      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
well... seeing as we're all coming back from a big break from the bored... more than likely we've all changed a little bit... or not at all.

so... i suggest (and hopefully you will all agree) that the tried and true tradition of "the picture thread" should be revived. at least once.

so anyways... here goes. i shall start.

me... with a slight beard.

phw0ar!

kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2003 22:06      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
okie! David took this picture two weeks ago (the guy is a friend of ours, not some random stranger we made get in the picture or anything heh) at the seaside:

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
the mdogg

Member # 17

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2003 22:06      Profile for the mdogg   Author's Homepage   Email the mdogg   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

i'm the dude wearing the beard. yeah i dunno

--------------------
www.moreorlessrock.com

Posts: 104 | From: Tallahassee / Tampa | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
AmandaSucks

Member # 168

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2003 23:03      Profile for AmandaSucks   Author's Homepage   Email AmandaSucks   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

i still look like im 15, no change.

Posts: 19 | From: twentynine palms CA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2003 07:42      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2003 10:21      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
stoopid geocities. you'll just have to go to the link and see it.

clicky

[ March 11, 2003: Message edited by: Geektanic ]

[ March 11, 2003: Message edited by: Geektanic ]

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
thechaostheory

Member # 30

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2003 12:27      Profile for thechaostheory   Email thechaostheory   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

eh, my girlfriend took it, i really didnt want her to, and you really cant see my anyways, but im too busy to take another picture right now...so deal for now

(sorry... i had to shrink it a little)

[ March 11, 2003: Message edited by: sickb0y ]

--------------------
you're everything i lived for.....forever got shorter

Paul's Future Wife

Member # 174

posted March 11, 2003 13:23      Profile for Paul's Future Wife   Author's Homepage   Email Paul's Future Wife   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like this pic better... I think..........

[ March 11, 2003: Message edited by: Paul's Future Wife ]

Posts: 25 | From: Sin City, aka Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2003 13:52      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Holy shit that's a big fucking picture!...no image editor huh?

--------------------

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 11, 2003 14:46      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kismet:
okie! David took this picture two weeks ago (the guy is a friend of ours, not some random stranger we made get in the picture or anything heh) at the seaside:

Kim you're not funny. You should have pretended this guy was actually a stranger, cuz frenchies can't afford being on pix they appear on tourists' shots. (just like they can't afford good (not green) teeth... haha, sorry vinz, you'll certainly never read this)

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 11, 2003 14:49      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paul's Future Wife:
I like this pic better... I think..........

[ March 11, 2003: Message edited by: Paul's Future Wife ]

Nice haircut. How come Paul's future wife is a "grunt". Sounds disturbing

--------------------

murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted March 11, 2003 15:05      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
some pictures from halloween (they're all weird and photoshopped cuz my boyfriend wanted to make them "artsy" and the link to the originals doesn't work on the board).

...yeah.

--------------------
...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...

Posts: 148 | From: A Beautiful Oblivion | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul's Future Wife

Member # 174

posted March 11, 2003 15:38      Profile for Paul's Future Wife   Author's Homepage   Email Paul's Future Wife   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Colonel Klink:

Nice haircut. How come Paul's future wife is a "grunt". Sounds disturbing

Thanks..... about the hair cut......

the grunt thing... I don't fully understand that either...... but we never said Paul was normal, right?

Posts: 25 | From: Sin City, aka Las Vegas, NV | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 11, 2003 16:27      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i'm pretty sure this has been said a thousand times before...

but kim = lisa loeb.

also... that vinz guy... he reminds me of steve zahn with weird teeth in "riding in cars with boys" or whatever that movie is with drew barrymore.

*runs and hides for fear of an angry reaction*

melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2003 18:43      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

wow, this actually worked! this was from this past summer...i loved my blue hair so sad that it's gone. and i just couldn't resist adding the one of me & mr. pony

[ March 11, 2003: Message edited by: melissa ]

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2003 19:07      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

I like eating Girl Scouts before bed.

[ March 11, 2003: Message edited by: Daniel ]

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 12, 2003 12:38      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickb0y:
kim = lisa loeb.

ok if that is true, can I trade Kim for lisa loeb? Same difference, so yeah.

And steve Zahn ? really ? Funny. D'you know that "zahn" means "tooth" in german ?
okie, you can stop running now.

--------------------

murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted March 12, 2003 18:30      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
okay, i found some pictures where i'm not distorted-like. plus, they amuse me.

this was on new years... my boyfriend and i dressed as each other and our friend dressed as... um...

this was actually more comfortable than it looks.

yeah, i'm bored...

--------------------
...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...

Posts: 148 | From: A Beautiful Oblivion | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 18:53      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Yeah. Thats me. Still Fugly.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 19:20      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
DUDE!...your hair looks black and your eyes look purple!?! WTF?!?...did you go goth on us?

--------------------

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 19:30      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah.. my hair is dark brown now, naturally.. but my eyes are still some sorta blue I guess. Maybe I was sleepy

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 12, 2003 20:14      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
paul... those sideburns are getting a bit long... you might need to trim them!

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 21:31      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pauls lookin as sexy as ever!

Bah..i haven't posted a picture up here in years...to tell you the truth, its because i never learned how...and i think you need a url to do so..which i do not have....sooo
i am plum out of luck

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 23:23      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Eep. That's me.

I wasted some of my university meal points on this today.

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 13, 2003 07:41      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wouldn't call that wasting...think of it as an investment in hopping chick fun!

--------------------

kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted March 13, 2003 09:29      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
ok if that is true, can I trade Kim for lisa loeb? Same difference, so yeah.

I suppose I should be offended, but hell... I would trade me for lisa loeb too, so... heh

and I would so buy a hopping chick too, so don't feel bad. more than once, I gifted friends of mine with WeazelBalls for their special occasions (birthdays and all that).

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 13, 2003 09:39      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kismet:
I suppose I should be offended, but hell... I would trade me for lisa loeb too, so... heh

You know what would be cool is if you made out with Lisa Loeb...that would so rock!

--------------------

***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted March 13, 2003 11:08      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And while you were making out with Lisa Loeb, someone was there to take pictures and stuff...

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted March 13, 2003 17:50      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

BACK DAT FAT ASS UP!

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 13, 2003 21:44      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you need some posters in your room (or whoever owns that room... they need posters).

doesn't matter what... just liven up the walls!

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted March 14, 2003 00:13      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sickb0y:
you need some posters in your room (or whoever owns that room... they need posters).

doesn't matter what... just liven up the walls!

i just moved in last week. this is up on the wall, so far:

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted March 14, 2003 14:48      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://yuck.netfirms.com/william2pumpkinstyle.jpg
http://yuck.netfirms.com/singkid.jpg

http://yuck.netfirms.com/eyes.jpg

http://yuck.netfirms.com/balloons.jpg

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY and impossible to find free image hosting these days

[ March 14, 2003: Message edited by: William for Squilliam ]

--------------------
Bharamanapa

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.