my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » hmmm... random...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: hmmm... random...
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 09, 2003 13:21      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was just thinking. People came to this bird first when it was the ataris board. Then it became just Paul's board. And flows of teenyboppers stopped rushing in. It was like a sample of Ataris fan at that time, taken away from the new generations of fans. So basically, everyone grew older and not much new fresh blood arrived here. Now I think it's for the better.

Well, I go to the nerf herder board on a daily basis (such a geek) and, well, I often think people are way too young there (except for the drummer's mother who's not another superdad bill roe).
When you go to a show, they can see you're older and wiser and have a bigger dick and stuff. But on the internet... damn, it's just as if they ask you about the last teletubbies season. HEy, respect for old farts ! Please.

Title was self-explanatory. This was totally random.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 09, 2003 15:40      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
going to the ataris board now is such an exercise in stupidity. people cry and whinge about inane topics such as "oh who's better? hot water music or the get up kids!" and when someone says hot water music, someone else says "hot water music are just a pop punk band trying to be emo".

see. that is just horrible. it must take a special kind of mentality to put up with that crap day in, day out.

now THAT was random!

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2003 07:19      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whatever happenned on the last Teletubbies season?...did the gay one ever come out?...do they still live in that bomb shelter or did they get a new place?...did they ever learn English?

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2003 08:32      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey dudes. I'm at school. Yeah dudes. Computer Applications fucking sucks, dudes. Lunch is next. Nose over Tail is sick, I think. What a fucker. Randomness is coolio, for serious dudes. Yeaaaahhh. Access Databases eat horse hole.

[ March 10, 2003: Message edited by: Daniel ]

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenny

Member # 31

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2003 14:12      Profile for Jenny   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

[ March 10, 2003: Message edited by: Jenny ]

--------------------
Moi aussi un jour je serai beau comme un dieu

Posts: 198 | From: Nr Manchester/Leeds UK | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted March 10, 2003 18:05      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
speaking of randomness...my cat won't stop stalking my birds. he just sits and stares at them. he hasn't figured out yet that he's strong enough to knock over the cage, after a whole winter of bird-stalking. any bets as to when he'll figure it out?

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 11, 2003 14:23      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PunkMunkey:
Whatever happenned on the last Teletubbies season?...did the gay one ever come out?...do they still live in that bomb shelter or did they get a new place?...did they ever learn English?

--------------------

Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 11, 2003 14:25      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by melissa:
speaking of randomness...my cat won't stop stalking my birds. he just sits and stares at them. he hasn't figured out yet that he's strong enough to knock over the cage, after a whole winter of bird-stalking. any bets as to when he'll figure it out?

see ? people are getting older. Now you use the word "stalk" with something else than "mysterious boy down my street".

--------------------

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 19:00      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Haha. Yeah thats true.

I have two upper wisdom teeth that are like rotten from the outside in. and they are starting to hurt. I guess i should have gotten them removed, eh! and one of my lower wisdom teeth is cracking apart.. and one of my root canal/crown is loose and wiggles now. SHIZAT!

i have bad teeth, I should move to england I guess. randumb.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

Posts: 1564 | From: Galactic Empire | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 19:27      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you move to England make sure to look up Ewan and Tim...I remember meeting Tim @ the Yucatan when Kim and I went to see...umm, I forget and then crashed on your couch...I was making everyone stickers out of paper and duct tape...pretty soon everyone wanted a sticker...I remember Kenny's said "Kiss me, I'm Kenny", I think mine said something like "Wanna pet my monkey" because I was wearing a monkey key chain...I remember autographing someone's CD that night too and meeting Tim who used to post on the bored back in the day...but I never did meet Ewan...

--------------------

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 19:29      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

How random.

And yes I remember that show! hah.. sigh Tim! He was staying with some random people or something and I think he was drunk the whole time he was down.. weird. That was such a long time ago! AH!

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 19:34      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm kind of a sock snob...all my athletic socks (which actaully comprise 90% of my socks) are gold toe...100% cotton from only the finest cotton crop that the south has to offer...well not really...I don't know where the hell they get the cotton from...but they're really nice socks...

--------------------

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 12, 2003 19:36      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Time to put Caitlyn to bed.

--------------------

melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted March 13, 2003 06:48      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Now you use the word "stalk" with something else than "mysterious boy down my street".

i wish there was a mysterious boy down my street...even the hicks next door have grown up and moved away now who's going to keep me up at night having crazy loud hick parties?

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 13, 2003 12:14      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've seen pix of those stickers/people . I don't remember if it was on Kim's photographs or on this site. But it looked like you had fun with that.

I thought Ewan was to move to Cali ?
What happend to Kenny ? An William ? Still in Vegas. It's funny cuz when we met him there, we hardly did anything with our night, just hung around, ate a bit, met a guy from bumfights ... but I have good memories of that time.

Melissa, there's always a mysterious boy down your street. You just have to imagine your street goes further than it actually does. You may find him but then will he stay mysterious... ah... life... love... socks... everything's beyond our understanding

--------------------

kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted March 15, 2003 01:47      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
I remember Kenny's said "Kiss me, I'm Kenny"

BUZZ... fuck me, I'm Kenny.

also, Karin "stop looking at my ass..."

and this wasn't the same night, but at a show in SD:

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 15, 2003 02:24      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
my friend emma bought me a boyz II men DVD. i used to love boyz II men (yes... you can all kick my ass now) when i was like, in year 8 and 9 and 10. i'm watching it now.

she's just too cute. love her to bits. argh!

NSA

Member # 1

Member Rated:

posted March 15, 2003 20:54      Profile for NSA   Author's Homepage   Email NSA   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
holy fucking batman shit!

Haha thats so funny!! Look how PIMP i am!!

I feel so old now. I was so young and carefree!

That show was THE BOMB.. do you remember the evil GAS smell that was coming from our area? Haha I thought we were gonna blow up. There were so many people who showed up to that show.. ahh the good old days.

--------------------
the Bored lives FOREVER.

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.