my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » birthday money

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: birthday money
murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted March 08, 2003 13:47      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i have a $100 bill.
what should i buy?

--------------------
...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...

Posts: 148 | From: A Beautiful Oblivion | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted March 08, 2003 14:17      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Crack. Then, sell it to little kids.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 08, 2003 16:01      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
Crack. Then, sell it to little kids.

...you can make like 10X the amount you have now by doing this...how do you think I pay for diapers and formula?

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 08, 2003 16:03      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...or you could get some pr0n...girl on girl stuff is good because it appeals to everyone and it's kind of empowering to women...the chick in girl on girl are like saying:

"I don't need dick, I can get by just fine on my own"

...very femenist approach...kudos!

--------------------

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 08, 2003 16:04      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...or you could get a lot of candy...or maybe like 20,000 peices of Bazooka Joe.

--------------------

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 08, 2003 16:06      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...or how about some new headphones to go with you iPod...the ones that come with it are kind of substandard...you gan get a hella good pair of Grados from Headphone.com for about $65 bucks...they're the shit!

--------------------

murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted March 08, 2003 18:55      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PunkMunkey:
...or how about some new headphones to go with you iPod...the ones that come with it are kind of substandard...you gan get a hella good pair of Grados from Headphone.com for about $65 bucks...they're the shit!

i have no ipod, so the headphones wouldn't do me much good.

--------------------

melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted March 08, 2003 18:59      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i've got that same problem myself, julie...all that birthday money. and in my case, no time to spend it. grrr. even when i'm on vacation i don't get home until like 6.

at this point i'm thinking new riding gloves, books, more books, and more books after that, music, patterns & fabric because i need to make myself some sweatpants, and i need some boot socks.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Geektanic

Member # 45

Member Rated:

posted March 08, 2003 19:51      Profile for Geektanic   Author's Homepage   Email Geektanic   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I rarely have extra money to spend because i've got horse payments...but i stumbled on to some extra cash, and I can't decide how to spend it. I bought some new riding pants... and now for the last 2 hours i've been debating with myself whether to use the rest of it on a new helmet or a new pair of riding boots...and I just cant decide. so im probably going to piddle the money away on stupid stuff like i always do.

--------------------
Do the stars conspire to pin us down like butterflies? - Jets to Brazil

Posts: 176 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 08, 2003 20:24      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by murkybubble:

i have no ipod, so the headphones wouldn't do me much good.

OOPS!...sorry...I can't recall why I though you had an iPod...but you could still use the headphones though...everyone needs good head(phones)...

--------------------

murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted March 08, 2003 22:42      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
okay, so far i've bought the following things:
*a really awesome geeky shirt
*a new dickies bag (it'll be hard parting with my old one...)
*a Jimmy Eat World shirt
*Donnie Darko DVD (if you have not seen this movie, go rent it. NOW).
*nifty anti-racism shirt

--------------------

Daniel

Member # 54

Member Rated:

posted March 08, 2003 23:08      Profile for Daniel   Email Daniel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You still have enough for a rock or two. You know you want to.

--------------------
"Hats off to the nun with the man hands."

i was/am WashinMyGoat.

Posts: 386 | From: Evansville, In, USA | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zesty

Member # 36

Member Rated:

posted March 11, 2003 04:58      Profile for Zesty   Email Zesty   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by murkybubble:
okay, so far i've bought the following things:
*a really awesome geeky shirt
*a new dickies bag (it'll be hard parting with my old one...)
*nifty anti-racism shirt

These three are pretty much exactly what I would buy. Especially that checkered bag...*drool*...sooo two-tone. But I already have the grey corduroy one. And I looove thinkgeek.com, because I'm such a computer nerd. Also, I almost bought that anti-racism shirt once, but I bought the exact same one that had Alkaline Trio on it instead from Asian Man.

You have good taste.

--------------------
You're not fully evil, until you're zestyfully evil!
MWA HA HA HA HA!

Posts: 206 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.