my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » whats new? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: whats new?
Christy

Member # 4

Member Rated:

posted March 14, 2003 09:31      Profile for Christy   Author's Homepage   Email Christy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PunkMunkey:
Sea otters are cool!...I grew up about 20 minutes from Monterey and we always used to go see the sea otters...they're funny when the eat because they pretty much just bash shit with a rock and eat it...like shellfish and stuff...they're far more endeating that seals/sea lions and almost as endearing as penguins...they even enjoy being watched by us silly humans...neat-o.

YOU BET YOUR ASS SEA OTTERS ARE DAMN COOL! <3

I went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium when I was 14 and my parents had to drag me away from the sea otter tank. Oh sea otters.. I love you! And I was sooo excited the other day when I found a live super high quality sea otter web cam on the Monterey Bay Aquarium website. Click here. I'm in love! I wish it had more sea otterage in the camera though. I would gladly volunteer to be in scuba gear and hold the camera ALL DAY LONG if they needed me to. There's also other really neat web cams on that site.

I need to major in animal lover-ology or something like that.

<3 <3 <3

--Christy

--------------------
panda panda panda!

Posts: 276 | From: La Jolla | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 14, 2003 10:52      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Did you check out the penguin cam?...I happened to check it out during feeding time! ...it was way rad...I saw all the little penguins waddling around...I too could have majored in animal loverology...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jody

Member # 7

Member Rated:

posted March 14, 2003 12:11      Profile for Jody   Email Jody   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey guys! Norm directed me back here. Lovely to hear what you've all been up to. I still have my job, although perhaps not much longer. Budget cuts are looming...
Other than that, it kills me to see the baby photos as my second attempt at motherhood failed worse than the first and I've been going through some testing to see what is wrong. Although the babies are very beautiful and I'd like to snatch them up! But, to ease the pain, we got a puppy. I wish I could post a photo, but I suck. He is an Akita/Husky mix. 3 months old.
That's all from me...

Posts: 149 | From: Minneapolis, MN | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
William for Squilliam

Member # 153

Rate Member

posted March 14, 2003 14:35      Profile for William for Squilliam   Email William for Squilliam   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I am a student majoring in marketing and somehow I found a girl who didn't run away from me or I didn't run away from. We are currently dating and are also best friends and all. The happy end.

--------------------
Bharamanapa

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 14, 2003 19:19      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Sorry to hear about the stae of things Jody...hopefully everythign will turn around in your favor soon...

...and Will-Yumm with a girlfrined!?!?...I guess it was only a matter of time before someone fell victim to your machismo ...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted March 15, 2003 01:42      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hooray, it's Jody! and hooray for puppies! I want a puppy

And William too, hooray! William totally sucks at Dance Dance Revolution though... he's such a aZn-poseur.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
christy2.0

Member # 176

Member Rated:

posted March 17, 2003 01:31      Profile for christy2.0   Email christy2.0   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I go to school in Santa Cruz.... that is about all. I work at Jamba Juice. I am a film major. Wooo fun. Hi everyone.
Foo

Member # 16

Member Rated:

posted April 09, 2003 22:28      Profile for Foo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
not too much with me other than my old band broke up and i joined a new one. this one's a ska band called Cheap Suits. check us out www.cheapsuits.ca

--------------------
Come check out my band's site: Cheap Suits We're a ska band who has opened up for the suicide machines, reel big fish, the living end, and are slowly progressing towards world domination

Posts: 269 | From: oakville, ontario, canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
madrid

Member # 180

posted April 14, 2003 20:42      Profile for madrid   Email madrid   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hi. i think i'm back. i used to be emma discovery. kim sent me here, and i'm pretty glad to see the bored. school is school, as julie pretty much said. i turn 17 in two days and I just bought flaming lips tickets Oh, and everyone's kids look very cute!

--------------------
you're wierd is what you are

Posts: 4 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
jellylorum

Member # 181

Rate Member

posted April 14, 2003 21:00      Profile for jellylorum   Email jellylorum   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i followed emily to the bored. and julie. i used to be malicorne but decided i like this one better, my real name is kim, but there's already a kim here. anyway, i'm ready for junior year to end and for summer to begin...

--------------------
You can never go home. But I guess you can shop there.

Posts: 5 | From: Los Angeles, CA | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
madrid

Member # 180

posted April 14, 2003 21:06      Profile for madrid   Email madrid   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ah, summer. so close yet so far away....

--------------------
you're wierd is what you are

Posts: 4 | From: california | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted April 14, 2003 21:38      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
summer. 7 months away. argh. i wish i could just fly around the world and live in a perpetual summer... how nice...
Small Wonder

Member # 172

Member Rated:

posted April 14, 2003 23:04      Profile for Small Wonder   Email Small Wonder   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
7 weeks until schools out for me! Not that I'm counting.

--------------------
"...And Really Bad Eggs"

Posts: 131 | From: Earth | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted April 15, 2003 08:36      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My summer begins next friday!!!
Today it is 28 degrees....YESS.....summer is here...but it is supposed to go back down to 6 or 8 degrees tomorrow...mother nature is trying to torture us Ontarians (is that what you would call us...?).

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted April 15, 2003 19:38      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so why does canada use celcius and the states use farenheit?
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted April 15, 2003 20:22      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i dont know why...we use the metric system as opposed to the imperial system (is that what it is called?).
we use kilometers as opposed to miles...etc.

--------------------
Sink it

at the tav

Member # 179

Rate Member

posted April 16, 2003 06:07      Profile for at the tav   Email at the tav   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
28 sounds like a frosty autumn day, i suppose the higher temps we get over here are a pay off for not getting snow. i wish i could frolic in the snow like the cheeky otter i see myself as. oh yeah, cassie, you'd know this (i hope). what's the capital of canadia?
Posts: 4 | From: perth, wa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted April 16, 2003 08:42      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ottawa is the capital of Canada...
do i win a prize for knowing that????

--------------------
Sink it

melissa

Member # 15

Member Rated:

posted April 16, 2003 20:25      Profile for melissa   Email melissa   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i went to ottawa this summer. i liked it a lot. it wasn't too frightening, as cities go.

--------------------
"why should i listen to you, cher? you're a virgin who can't drive."

Posts: 257 | From: mass | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted April 16, 2003 21:24      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yeah its really clean...its a pretty city..

--------------------
Sink it

at the tav

Member # 179

Rate Member

posted April 17, 2003 03:16      Profile for at the tav   Email at the tav   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
sure you can have a prize, i owe you cd's anyway. you sent me one and i promised to send some back but i err never did. i'ma loser, but i havent forgoten, i'll send them soon.
Posts: 4 | From: perth, wa | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Belong to Us!
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.