my profile / private messages | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Bored   » The Bored™   » Everything™ and then Some   » who were (are) you? (Page 3)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: who were (are) you?
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 25, 2003 13:56      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Amen

err.. word to that, bro

If someone rapes my dog, I won't be nice to him.
Apart from that I can avoid hating (or I can try... oops 'there's no try. only do or do not').
And if any girl rapes me, I'll be very nice to her.

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted March 25, 2003 14:44      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by k r i s t i n:
it is impossible to like everyone and hate no one.

i hate no one. i don't *like* everyone, however. that would be impossible. there are some people with whom i do not get along well, and there are some people whose personalities i do not particularly like. but i hate no one.

--------------------
...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...

Posts: 148 | From: A Beautiful Oblivion | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2003 21:16      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ***norm:

Next, you have to accept people for who they are, not for who you want them to be. Nobody is perfect, and the sooner you realize people are occasionally going to let you down, and ACCEPT THAT, the better off you will be.
Finally, you must exercise forgiveness. In all situations and under all circumstances.

Do all of that and you won't hate anyone...

hmm i accept people for who they are, i know no ones perfect, i know people are going to let me down, i do excercise forgiveness... but i have a limit. to let people fuck you over again and again and keep forgiving them is fucking STUPID! i have let people constantly fuck me over again and again, i give people tons of chances (i know people that give friends ONE chance), infact i always discuss with people how everyone deserves a lot of chances. but when you keep fucking things up for someone you can't expect them to always forgive you.

a friend of mine, he is very, very funny and a very nice guy. but one weekend he fucked up things for me and ever since fucks things up for me almost all the time. but i don't stop hanging out with him. i deal with him PUKING ON MY CAR, annoying me, tracking mud into my car, trying to get me to buy him things like food when he has no money, spilling a gallon of water in the back of my car, falling down in my room and breaking my shelves off of my wall while a million things on the shelf including my computer fall down. i constantly tell him he needs to stop, blah blah... he is subconsiously inconsiderate but i deal with it. and i've told him before that i only bitch at him because i don't want things to get too fucked up, because want him to know what he does that pisses me off so he wont do it (these are things he can stop, like blowing smoke in my face).

--------------------
shread the gnar gnar bro brah!

Posts: 526 | From: california | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted March 25, 2003 21:16      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by murkybubble:

i hate no one. i don't *like* everyone, however. that would be impossible. there are some people with whom i do not get along well, and there are some people whose personalities i do not particularly like. but i hate no one.

that doesn't mean you're NEVER going to hate anyone, you're not exactly at the end of your life yet.

--------------------

murkybubble

Member # 164

Rate Member

posted March 25, 2003 23:02      Profile for murkybubble   Author's Homepage   Email murkybubble   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by k r i s t i n:
that doesn't mean you're NEVER going to hate anyone, you're not exactly at the end of your life yet.

i make a point of not hating people... i don't think i ever will hate anyone. i recognize the inherent good in each person (yeah first principle of UUism!).

--------------------
...bombing for peace is like fucking for virginity...

Posts: 148 | From: A Beautiful Oblivion | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2003 00:16      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
If someone rapes my dog, I won't be nice to him.

that would never happen. your dog's a slut.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Posts: 222 | From: here, bitches. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
***norm

Member # 86

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2003 06:54      Profile for ***norm   Email ***norm   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Kristin, you have got to mellow out a bit. Everything is not a personal attack. Everything I wrote is a BLUEPRINT, not some sort of directive to you. Damn. And, if you claim to be so goddamn nice and understanding, explain to me why you would be so fucking petty.

The guy puked on your car? Man, that $1.50 at the quarter car wash really breaks the bank. Or the "gallon" of water... Lots of work for you to ensure that the evaporation thing happens. Oh yeah, and mud. COME ON. It's a car. That is not in any way fucking you over. Getting fucked over by your friends involves personal grief and anguish. Someone raping my mom is a big deal, and may be tough to forgive. Someone tracking mud in my car is not a problem.

Finally, you missed the first point I made, and after re-reading a bunch of your posts, it seems to be the most relevant. The world DOES NOT revolve around you. Everything is not judged by how it effects you, and people can feel free to treat you how they choose. The mark of your character is how you deal with it...You seem to have some sort of persecution problem. Say it with me now... The world is not out to get me, bad things happen to everyone. I actually have it pretty damn good.

--------------------
•Taking money from religious people is like beating retards at checkers.
• Alcoholics Anonymous is to Jesus Freaks what still water is to mosquitos
•* I understand war for some reasons. Land, money, a girl, that can be understood. Now war over god, that's a whole different issue. There is no way I can justify a war over who has a better invisible friend.

Posts: 238 | From: Norm's Ghetto House | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2003 07:36      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Everyone's a martyr ...oh, how I suffer for my friendships...woe...

To paraphrase my favorite Jedi Master: "...hate leads to suffering"...and you know who suffers?...the person filled with the hate...yep...hate is pretty all consuming, so let it go...you'll be better off...

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Colonel Klink

Member # 78

posted March 26, 2003 10:52      Profile for Colonel Klink   Author's Homepage   Email Colonel Klink   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was Shellorz, Kurtz and Freyrz

--------------------
Industrial Revolution has flipped a bitch on Evolution.

Posts: 665 | From: Stalag 13 | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 26, 2003 15:09      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i was trying to remember your other name... kurtz... that's the one!

oh. rape is a different kettle of fish all together. i'd be throwing hate left, right and centre at that person. they attacked someone i loved. not cool. but if they just put mud in my car (like my friends did once... meh - it cleaned out), then i don't hate them. i just go "grr dude! look!" and that's it.

but yeah... i wonder how long i've been sickb0y. i think since at least umm... year 1999 i believe. wow. 4 years. cool.

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2003 17:08      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ***norm:
Kristin, you have got to mellow out a bit. Everything is not a personal attack. Everything I wrote is a BLUEPRINT, not some sort of directive to you. Damn. And, if you claim to be so goddamn nice and understanding, explain to me why you would be so fucking petty.

The guy puked on your car? Man, that $1.50 at the quarter car wash really breaks the bank. Or the "gallon" of water... Lots of work for you to ensure that the evaporation thing happens. Oh yeah, and mud. COME ON. It's a car. That is not in any way fucking you over. Getting fucked over by your friends involves personal grief and anguish. Someone raping my mom is a big deal, and may be tough to forgive. Someone tracking mud in my car is not a problem.

Finally, you missed the first point I made, and after re-reading a bunch of your posts, it seems to be the most relevant. The world DOES NOT revolve around you. Everything is not judged by how it effects you, and people can feel free to treat you how they choose. The mark of your character is how you deal with it...You seem to have some sort of persecution problem. Say it with me now... The world is not out to get me, bad things happen to everyone. I actually have it pretty damn good.

i was not treating everything like a personal attack, but now i think i will. as for my car, you have no idea about the situation with the puke or the mud in it... nor do you know anything about my car. SO FUCK OFF.

and most everything i read was "blah blah blah" the end, fuck off.

--------------------

k r i s t i n

Member # 98

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2003 17:09      Profile for k r i s t i n   Author's Homepage   Email k r i s t i n   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
so to sum up everything. i was never saying i was suffering for my friendships. you're all reading into what i say too much. i am not a very serious person, i take most things as jokes. when i am in arguments, including with my parents, whether i'm crying or not i constantly make jokes about everything.

so anyway... since none of you even know me and never have known me, you can all fuck off.

thanks byebye.

--------------------

sickb0y

Member # 42

posted March 26, 2003 17:21      Profile for sickb0y        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
*waves*

so anyways... here's some pictures to cheer us all up!

yay for free picture hosting!!

[ March 26, 2003: Message edited by: sickb0y ]

[ March 26, 2003: Message edited by: sickb0y ]

kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted March 26, 2003 22:35      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
dude, an autographed picture of Animal! so cool!

I wonder if I can get myself an autographed photo of the Swedish Chef. I would be the coolest kid on the block.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

PunkMunkey

Member # 44

Member Rated:

posted March 27, 2003 07:31      Profile for PunkMunkey   Email PunkMunkey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

...Bunsen Honeydew and Beaker rock your world.

[ March 27, 2003: Message edited by: PunkMunkey ]

--------------------
Have you ever felt like you've been cheated?

Posts: 520 | From: Sweet Home Sacramento! | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
kismet

Member # 39

Member Rated:

posted March 27, 2003 09:19      Profile for kismet   Author's Homepage   Email kismet   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
eek, Bunsen scares me, just because of the whole having no eyes issue.

--------------------
kim
cheesygoodness!

Clobber

Member # 38

Member Rated:

posted March 27, 2003 12:03      Profile for Clobber     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yessss...the swedish chef was my favourite...
Oh and beaker...he was quite the odd little fellow...

Good to see things are cooling off a little in here?

--------------------
Sink it

Posts: 316 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
christy2.0

Member # 176

Member Rated:

posted March 27, 2003 16:26      Profile for christy2.0   Email christy2.0   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Anyone wanna see a pussy closeup?

All times are Belong to Us!
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | nethijinx, ltd.

(c) 2000 + 19 nethijinx, ltd.